deano

What's your opinion of Bouncers?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of Bouncers?

• They do a good job under harsh conditions
    • They don't do enough
    • They are power-mad
    • Hmm, i don't really have an opinion

They have to do a 30 hour training course, have a police check and a 2 hour exam.

They have to be registered if they are working pubs or clubs. If they are working without a license it's a £5000 pound fine and 6 months in the old grey bars hotel.

Just out of interest... which club was it that had these bad doorstaff. Most clubs in Sheffield use agencies, so probs a good idea to find out which agency they use and make a complain to them too.

With the SIA licencing, you'd be amazed at how many times some door staff have had to re-send in their application due to errors!!!

its normal though with Republic. However, I don't like going to Republic and the blighters never turn me away now :suspect:

Even if I go scruffy and unshaven :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hels

Well I went out last night (Friday) to my usual place (Trippets) and before I could get served at the bar the door man spoke to the bar man about me!

Not a happy bunny :rant:

Is this why you've not been to the Wednesday meets for a while? Should we find an alternative venue?

Originally posted by ryan123

i cant believe it im sooo mad!! rebuplic bouncers jus turned me and me and my mates were turned away 4 no reason!! gggrrr

im sure it would not have been for no reason......

Originally posted by ryan123

it was 4 no reason! we kept asking y, just kept saying not tonight!!

Thats no reason!!

were you wearing big gold chains......? or did you look like scallies or chavs.......? or were there more than 4 of you..........? did you have trainers on......?...... do you look underage...?

but what it boils down to - the management dont have to give you a reason.....

Archived