deano

What's your opinion of Bouncers?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of Bouncers?

• They do a good job under harsh conditions
    • They don't do enough
    • They are power-mad
    • Hmm, i don't really have an opinion

arrrrrrr bouncers in sheff are a nitemare!! POWERMAD!! i only wonted to get in to weatherspoons and i ad id,,my m8 dident and she was goin to go wiv a few m8s and i was and we wuld meet up l8er, and he wouldent let me in and i ad id!! NITEMARE!!!!!!!! hays xx

arrrrrrr bouncers in sheff are a nitemare!! POWERMAD!! i only wonted to get in to weatherspoons and i ad id,,my m8 dident and she was goin to go wiv a few m8s and i was and we wuld meet up l8er, and he wouldent let me in and i ad id!! NITEMARE!!!!!!!! hays xx

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have been reading this forum for quite a while now. And I wonder, the bouncers are ALWAYS portrayed as being dumb powerlumps, cruel, power hungry idiots. I wish one of you people did our job for at least an hour, without crying that your feet hurt, that you are cold, hungry or thursty or that you want to go to bed, lol.

When you are sober, you will not talk back to people the way you do when you have consumed a bit of alchohol, and the more you think you can handle it, the more you f**k up. IT IS NOT our job to listen to you talking back and calling us names. If you cannot come inside a venue and behave, then dont come. I personally dragged a guy out of a club who was so high, he was sitting on the floor masturbating, and next day came to press charges of assault cause he couldnt remember ****. The thing is I can go on and on about things that WE see and YOU dont. So if you are a man to start a fight, be a man to finish it.;)

Dont go jumping about stumping your feet threatening us - OOH I WANT TO SEE YOUR MANAGER! It is a bouncers decision if you come in or you dont. Dont threaten us with POLICE or anything else, just BEHAVE. Dont pass remarks concerning racial or religious backgrounds because trust me you will get nowhere. We work for companies, we stand up for each other and we are one hand, and if you want to show force, we will show you some back, if you want to behave, we will make sure you have a good night. THANK YOU:rant:

Has anyone had any bad experiences with city centre doormen?

The reason i ask is because last night i was ejected from an establishment in town.

......Should i just put it down to experience and leave it? At this moment i feel like a victim of a violent assault,there is no way i deserved to be treated like i was.

i suppose from the doormans point of view, they must get ****** off with drunken idiots and lager louts and they may have had enough that night. not that its an excuse, maybe a reason though. not saying ur an idiot!!

We work for companies, we stand up for each other and we are one hand, and if you want to show force, we will show you some back, if you want to behave, we will make sure you have a good night. THANK YOU:rant:

LOL, you sound really powerful. Get a proper job. The police put up with everything you do & more, but on the whole dont act like gorrillas on crack. :loopy:

This is cause they have training and education and some kind of personality test. Bouncers just have to look hard.

LOL, you sound really powerful. Get a proper job. The police put up with everything you do & more, but on the whole dont act like gorrillas on crack. :loopy:

This is cause they have training and education and some kind of personality test. Bouncers just have to look hard.

What right have you to tell someone to get a ''a proper job''? Instead of slagging people off who work for a living why not slag the lazy people who feel they dont need to work at all...

What right have you to tell someone to get a ''a proper job''? Instead of slagging people off who work for a living why not slag the lazy people who feel they dont need to work at all...

cause this thread aint about them. Its about opinions on bouncers:huh:

And I have a right to tell anyone I want to get a proper job. They dont have to take it on board.

Thanks for your post Strongman, useless as i believe it was.

Archived