Hallam Riders Group

This is wierd, I'm a rider myself although more round Mayfield velley now. I was reading an article in Your Horse yesterday about riders groups and thought about searching for a local one. Is the table top sale just equestrian products? What kind of things are you expecting?

It might be an idea to have this in the pets group, lots of people in there that might be interested.

Hi thanks for your suggestion re pets column. We have meetings every first monday of each month at the Rivelin pub. We did our first event last month which was a treasure hunt on horseback and raised £240. The table top sale is mainly equestrian stuff but we have said that other things can be sold if people wish. Our next event is a sponsored ride, date to be fixed but probably early august. Please feel free to come along, we are a friendly lot and eager to expand the present abysmal bridlepath situation !!

Hi

we have monthly meetings on the first monday of each month at the Rivelin pub. Everyone is welcome so please feel free to come along. If you should come to the table top sale please come and introduce yourself, ask for Joanne or Laura and we will be happy to give you details of any forthcoming events, meetings etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived