Morrisons, Hillsborough

• 10 months later...
I have stopped going there if I can help it. How do they get away with it!

By employing a wally as the manager of section (if it's still same one) then again, so are most of the managers and upper management there. Spoken from experience and disgust. You don't fit in if you haven't threatened, insulted or cheated someone at that place and that goes right to the top too.:suspect:

my nan used to work for sheffield insulations (the building at the top of morrisons) and one afternoon she saw the ghost of a young soldier wearing a red jacket and white trousers in the corridor. all the soldiers were based there in the barracks.

my nan used to work for sheffield insulations (the building at the top of morrisons) and one afternoon she saw the ghost of a young soldier wearing a red jacket and white trousers in the corridor. all the soldiers were based there in the barracks.

All the soldiers, every one of em???

My father in law worked on the electrics in the church that used to be on the site there, he said that although he never saw anything he heard some really weird things and always felt like somone/thing was around.

Maybe its a ghost that has in the last 12 months made their veg go off so quick! Bloody crap for Veg is Morrisons!

Ghost? :lol:

You been at the :loopy: juice? Bit early innit? :D

• 6 years later...

Are boy racers racing and skidding around the upper and lower deck car park's of Morrisons in Hillsborough in the late evenings a common occurrence? that's what was happening last evening around 9 pm.

Are boy racers racing and skidding around the upper and lower deck car park's of Morrisons in Hillsborough in the late evenings a common occurrence? that's what was happening last evening around 9 pm.

Yes it's been going on for years. The police seem to turn a blind eye. Mainly the rear of the lower deck though.