Names of "houses" in Sheffield schools

Going back to King Edward V11 in the 50's, I think there were just 6 houses in total.With 120 pupils being input each year, that would make 20 per house. I think the six were Arundel, Clumber, Chatsworth, Sherwood, Welbeck and Haddon. These are all Nottinghamshire Dukeries. However, Pitsmoorlad reckoned on Wentworth being one of the houses. I don't think it was. Wentworth is a village in Yorkshire. I could be wrong. Perhaps someone who is 60+ can put me straight on this one.

• 4 weeks later...

Bazzo I think that I can remember Angles, Jutes and Saxons but I was in Goths at High Storrs 61-66

Plain Talker I can remember being in Thornsett at Sharrow Lane which was a bit of bad luck seeing as I lived on Priory Place.

• 4 months later...
Late 90's High storrs had 2 houses. Smith and Stephenson, named after the head of years

Late 80's early 90's Ecclesall Juniors had 4 houses but I could only remember 2. Jenkinson and Ellis

Jenkinson (red?)

Ellis (green) - I was in Ellis 1985-89 (ish!)

Pearson (yellow)

Wainwright (blue?)

Named after previous headteachers...