Brighton Beach

Snakey_B

Is back and came back with a bang!

The beach returns to sheffield! Now on a friday and at a new venue.... said the advertising poster (of which i stole one of them for my wall ,cos it looks well cool with you jagger ,weller ,ian brown and the libs!)

New venue up at the Fusion and foundry on a friday nice which i thought was alot better than the city hall ,fair enough the city hall is an old school venue and very fitting for a 60's ect night but it was just to big and open to host a club night in my oppinion.F&F is a large but low celling place which hold the music better ,plus because its a union beer = CHEAP alot cheaper than city hall and i was suprized that it didnt attract the older crowd like it did but maybe thats summit to do with the fact its been poorly advertised i only knew about it as a mate who goes to uni had seen it advertised.

The music was great played a few more new tunes mixed in with the classics and some i didnt know.

All in all go down to the next one on 5th Nov (Y) cos its open to non students

Originally posted by TheWatcher

who used to go won't be going at all due to the fact that it is on a friday rather than a saturday.

Sooner it returns to a saturday night at the city hall, the better. imho.

Why saturdays and why at the city hall ?

I have and alwasy will be a friday night man ,i see saturdays as a night for the older crowd and couples. I aslo think F&F is a better venue than city hall cos its cheaper ,the DJ's are more up cose and personal ie not about 10ft from the dance floor ,sound system sounds alot better due to the lower ceiling not some old ball room.The city hall had its plus points ,it was old school which added to the night ,seating around the dance floor was quite cool but for me it was just way to big and open

Archived