Ghost/Orb Hunting

Sorry - that sounds like I'm saying you set the pic up... didnt mean to..

If the photo wasnt taken through glass - which if it had i would expect to see more flash glare anyway - then it may have been caused by humidity. As I said, you can recreate a similar effect with water spray, and as different types of particle appear differently on photo, this is the explaination I'd go with.

Sorry!

Those photo's were taken in a chuch yard between 10 and 11 at night which is where the strange experience took place. I choose not to go into details about this as I really don't want to get into whether there is an explanation from what happened that night. Sorry.

I share my pictures for people to have a look and decide what they like but I can assure you these were not taken through glass or any effect added. They were taken on the off chance and that was the result.

Notice a similarity to my photograph?

It wasn't raining here either. My orbs aren't paranormal, so it's very doubtful that yours are. The fact that you captured orbs on a compact is explanation enough - it needn't be digital.

But as you're not bothered what people say, I suppose my post is pretty irrelevant.

So what do you believe caused that effect on your picture?

Archived