Honeymoon destinations?

We had 2 weeks on the cote d'zur and it was absolutely fantastic!

Mind you we go there every year anyway, but it was different just because it was our honeymoon and we stayed in a different place.

these all sound ace! we're (well i am!) considering a weekend in new york. We cant leave the kids too long so somewhere for a weekend would be ideal and I've always wanted to visit, so its perfect. Plus it'll be christmas time and I like the idea of trying to get my beloved on that big ice rink lol

sounds great! we took our daughter with us as well as half a dozen babysitters!! Sounds a bit odd for your honeymoon I know, but it meant that we weren't seperated from her for 2 whole weeks and could go out together and do what we wanted on certain nights.

I thought of taking the kids, but our son is severly disabled which makes travelling with him a nightmare, we have a touring caravan to make things easier for holidays but I dont fancy a honeymoon in that lol, bit cold!

Archived