Honeymoon destinations?

• 3 years later...

Caribbean!!! I love to visit some of the islands there someday! My friend have been there and saw his pics and they were really having fun and excitement. I'll definitely go scuba diving there!

Anyway I'd love to be in these places for honeymoon:

They are all in Europe!

Santorini, Greece

With picture-perfect beaches, majestic volcanoes, and an abundance of wine, Santorini is the ideal place for a romantic getaway. The small villages and beach towns offer privacy, but with enough nightlife to ensure boredom won’t be a problem. Many of the resorts are located on cliffs that provide spectacular sunset views, and the black and red volcanic rocks offer a unique setting.

Venice, Italy

With its winding canals, singing gondoliers, and rustic palaces, Venice is a great city for a romantic vacation. The church bells, cobblestone streets, and abundance of intimate cafes and restaurants provide the perfect honeymoon ambiance.

Zurich, Switzerland

Built along the banks of the River Limmat and surrounded by breathtaking mountains, Zurich has something to offer every traveler. Tour the many museums and cathedrals, or visit the beautiful Botanical Garden of Zurich for a more peaceful escape. Zurich has a good club scene, from techno to jazz, but they do tend to close rather early.

Paris, France

As the premier honeymoon destination in Europe, Paris deserves its reputation as the romance capital of the world. From gorgeous parks and gardens with cozy benches, to street after street lined with little sidewalk cafes, Paris offers plenty of places for newlyweds to cozy up with each other. From restaurants to museums to shopping, Paris has it all, and there’s hardly an image more romantic than the Eiffel Tower lit up at night.

And Here for places in Asia:

1. Boracay, Philippines

2. Thailand Resorts

Caribbean!!! I love to visit some of the islands there someday! My friend have been there and saw his pics and they were really having fun and excitement. I'll definitely go scuba diving there!

Anyway I'd love to be in these places for honeymoon:

They are all in Europe!

Santorini, Greece

With picture-perfect beaches, majestic volcanoes, and an abundance of wine, Santorini is the ideal place for a romantic getaway. The small villages and beach towns offer privacy, but with enough nightlife to ensure boredom won’t be a problem. Many of the resorts are located on cliffs that provide spectacular sunset views, and the black and red volcanic rocks offer a unique setting.

Venice, Italy

With its winding canals, singing gondoliers, and rustic palaces, Venice is a great city for a romantic vacation. The church bells, cobblestone streets, and abundance of intimate cafes and restaurants provide the perfect honeymoon ambiance.

Zurich, Switzerland

Built along the banks of the River Limmat and surrounded by breathtaking mountains, Zurich has something to offer every traveler. Tour the many museums and cathedrals, or visit the beautiful Botanical Garden of Zurich for a more peaceful escape. Zurich has a good club scene, from techno to jazz, but they do tend to close rather early.

Paris, France

As the premier honeymoon destination in Europe, Paris deserves its reputation as the romance capital of the world. From gorgeous parks and gardens with cozy benches, to street after street lined with little sidewalk cafes, Paris offers plenty of places for newlyweds to cozy up with each other. From restaurants to museums to shopping, Paris has it all, and there’s hardly an image more romantic than the Eiffel Tower lit up at night.

And Here for places in Asia:

1. Boracay, Philippines

2. Thailand Resorts

I'd definately reccommend Santorini as a honeymoon destination, I went a few years ago and its one of the most beautiful places ive ever been- I soooo waned to go back and get married there, but due to elderly relatives we didnt.

But we did spend our honeymoon in Thailand for 2 weeks, in Phuket and Bangkok, and that has been one of the best holidays and experiences of my life so far!

after a lot of not knowing whare to go

we have decided to go & hire our own private boat

we carnt waight & are looking soooo forward to it

we are concidering having a holiday with the familey 1st on one

then its just me & tony on our own :)

we both love boats so just think its perfect

we found it after going to the caravan & boat show at the

NEC yesterday some of the boats they was amazeing

im even going to put the place on my links its that good :love:

carnt waight yay think im looking more forward to that than

the big day :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived