Honeymoon destinations?

Hehe... well for us it'll be a caravan in Luce Bay, Scotland with the kids... Really it's because it's free as a friend owns it, the site is very quiet apparantly, which isn't really 'us' (not noisy, just like things on site whereas this is only has a playground and a shop). If I had some cash (all going on wedding itself), I would go abroad. We could probably afford just me and him, but I think I would miss the kids too much all that way away for a week- what are others thoughts on honeymoonin minus the kids? I would love to, but scared I would be too upset to enjoy!! x

Hehe... well for us it'll be a caravan in Luce Bay, Scotland with the kids... Really it's because it's free as a friend owns it, the site is very quiet apparantly, which isn't really 'us' (not noisy, just like things on site whereas this is only has a playground and a shop). If I had some cash (all going on wedding itself), I would go abroad. We could probably afford just me and him, but I think I would miss the kids too much all that way away for a week- what are others thoughts on honeymoonin minus the kids? I would love to, but scared I would be too upset to enjoy!! x

i it all depends ow old they are for me if they are young i think id be like you

id miss them & worrie to much if they was with someone else

when me & tony 1st got married we diddent have a honymoon becourse we

couldent afford it so after we got married we went strait back home & it

was back to normal plus i was pregnant as well witch diddent help :roll:

thats why we are redoing our vows becourse we dident enjoy our wedding

(long story) the onley good thing that came out of it was marrying tony :)

so we are going to do it all again & enjoy it the way it should have been :)

i think its depends on what time f year you are getting married and what type of honeymoon you want. My OH and I are getting married in July and are wanting a relaxing beachy holiday so are going to cyprus. We used travel cousellors who are online based travel agents (alison shipman our particular one) who are really helpful even if you don't book with them they can give you some really good advice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would you believe my DH-to-be has planned a biker trip around Italy for our honeymoon (don't ask - I lost a bet!). The highlights gonna be a tour of the Ducati factory in Bologna. We're staying 3 days there and I warned him the hotel better be top notch! Have any of yous stayed (or know anybody who's stayed) at a really nice hotel in Bologna? He's talking about booking at someplace called Savoia Country House which looks nice on the site but you never know - I want a Plan B just in case!

New Zealand! :D

Not booked anything yet, but I am so excited!

Anyone been?

Jealous! New Zealand is gorgeous. Especially if you like outdoorsy stuff you'll have a great time. There's loads to do.

• 1 month later...

Archived