I need a 5 a side team

Hi

I need a 5 a side team, I used to play a few years ago, but because of other commitments i had to jack it in. I have good fitness, maybe a bit rusty, but an agressive player.

Anyone interested let me know on here, or gimme a call on 07845704240.

Ta

Matt

Me too... I've just moved from Nottingham where I've been playing 5-a-side every week for about 10 years. I'm quick rather than aggressive and not averse to passing, unlike some :D

Cheers

Graham

ps Matt - did anyone get in touch?

Do either of you two know how to put the ball in the back of the net? Our main striker is emigrating next month and he could do with replacing. We play in a league at the Goodwin pitches, Broomhill on Tuesday nights.

We used to be good, but have just been relegated to the third tier! I think that age is catching up on us.

I'm also interested in joining a team if possible. I'm 23 years old, Shefield based and have my own transport. I've also got experience in playing in 5 and 6-A-Side leagues. I play midfield usually but am pretty flexible, not super fit but can keep up and sprint.

Any interest pm me or reply on here :)

Archived