Huntsman gardens school 1970-1974

Did any 1 go 2 huntsman gardens school down Atterclife between 1970-1974 a few names i can remember

haley beardwell;joanne woodward;steve kennedy;kevin oliver; pauline riely; mr sandison was the head miss pemperton and mr housely were the teachers i can remember

Hi Bobbymoo

I did Name is Andrew Moffatt would have been playing in the sandpit and waterbasin.I used t smugggle the toy animals out,untill my mum saw them and marched me back :suspect:

Andy M

• 3 weeks later...

i went there til 72, my brothers and sisters all went there too, i am trying to remember the name of the dinner lady, really nice had dark hair, god what was her name, i know the names joanne woodward and steven kennedy, i think they were the same age as my brother, his name was john crofts???

:blush: :blush: :blush:
i went there til 72, my brothers and sisters all went there too, i am trying to remember the name of the dinner lady, really nice had dark hair, god what was her name, i know the names joanne woodward and steven kennedy, i think they were the same age as my brother, his name was john crofts???
:blush: :blush:

• 2 years later...
Did any 1 go 2 huntsman gardens school down Atterclife between 1970-1974 a few names i can remember

haley beardwell;joanne woodward;steve kennedy;kevin oliver; pauline riely; mr sandison was the head miss pemperton and mr housely were the teachers i can remember

Hi yes i went huntsman gardens doe any one remember lynne beresford and lyn proctor?

Archived