Update on the Beeley Wood

Hi Carol,

Things seem to be going well in the BW, what with the charabang to the seaside planned and all that.

Could I ask a favour? :) Could you get somebody to give the frontage pavement a good swill down and a going over with a stiff brush. It looks like some visitors couldn't keep their beer in the glass and it looks minging.

I've already got onto the council about getting the bin emptied for you. Nice to see its getting used though :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Foxy

Hi I keep sweeping the front but think its a loosing battle will swill it as well though think they empty the bin 3 times a week

Hi Carol,

Things seem to be going well in the BW, what with the charabang to the seaside planned and all that.

Could I ask a favour? :) Could you get somebody to give the frontage pavement a good swill down and a going over with a stiff brush. It looks like some visitors couldn't keep their beer in the glass and it looks minging.

I've already got onto the council about getting the bin emptied for you. Nice to see its getting used though :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Foxy

• 1 month later...

well what happened this time?:confused:

it's closed again, thats no real supprise, the people hanging around out side did'nt make me ever feel that I would enjoy myself in there, and then be able to get home safely afterwards.:help:

So all in all, that was a total waste of peoples time, effort and money, still at least you had the courage to try, which is loads more than most do, so I take my hat of to you. Thanks

Archived