Heroes - could you be one?

Sounds more foolhardy than heroic to me.

thats the thing innit? its the same thing

some people will class trying to stop armed theives as a very foolish thing to do.

but its also heroic .........something not alot of people would do.

next door had a fire and I went upstairs and brought their baby boy down and out to safety, didn't feel heroic though

well it is

obviously theres different types of fire i suppose, but somebody going into aburning house doesnt know how big the fire is...you just do it....or dont, depending

thats the thing innit? its the same thing

some people will class trying to stop armed theives as a very foolish thing to do.

but its also heroic .........something not alot of people would do.

I don't think it's the same thing at all, the guy risked his life for no perceivable gain to anybody and in all likelihood made the situation worse, that's not heroic it's dumb.

I don't think it's the same thing at all, the guy risked his life for no perceivable gain to anybody and in all likelihood made the situation worse, that's not heroic it's dumb.

no percieavble gain?????

apart from stopping two guards being robbed?

and stopping thousands of pounds being stolen?

thats what i mean, it is the same thing

somebody will call it stupid, somebody will call it heroic

Without blowing my own trumpet, I tackled a lad with a weapon a while ago, he was going to stab this other fella, I dropped him before he had a chance to do anything. Was it stupid, reckless and foolhardy? Bloody right! Would I do it again? In all honesty, yes.

It's not about trying to be a hero just doing what you feel is right at the time.

Archived