Find An Old Friend from Lancing Road

Can anyone help with finding an old friend Denise Hingley she lived on Lancing Road, Sharrow - married a Peter Pharoah and I think moved to Scotland in the early 70's - any idea what school she would have gone to when she lived on Lancing Road?

• 2 months later...

name rings a bell

i lived on chery street and aldersdon place the other side of lavers

she probably would have gone to lowfields,st barnabas,or anns rd.those were the main catchment schools for that area.

noz

• 2 months later...

I used to live almost opposite Denise Hingley on Lancing Rd. I think she went to St Barnabas on Alderson Rd, but not sure what secondary school. She moved with her family to somewhere around either the Bournemouth or Wimbourne area many years ago. I know her parents Fred and Edna have both passed away. My parent kept in touch with the family for quite a while, but that was many years ago now.

Many thanks for the information - I do remember she married Peter Pharoah in 1967 and I did have contact with her when she lived in Scotland. Will try and find her down south! If you remember anything else please send me a pm. I tried to email you but didn't have permission.

Archived