Girls Football team !!

• 3 years later...

Hi - our club is looking to start a girls section if there is sufficient interest. Norton Lees JFC is based in S8 but covers S2, S12 and S14 areas also. It's a growing part of the game but I also am very surprised at the apathy and lack of interest in in this forum about girls footy. Would be interested to hear more from you.

I am wanting to find a girls team for my little girl, shes just turned 10 and plays for her school, who r trained by sheffiled united. But i`m finding it hard to find many girls or ladies teams.

I am wanting to find a girls team for my little girl, shes just turned 10 and plays for her school, who r trained by sheffiled united. But i`m finding it hard to find many girls or ladies teams.

Have you looked on the Sheffield and Hallamshire Girls County Football league website, as above, and now also below, there are dozens of teams looking for players

http://www.shgcl.co.uk/playerswanted.php

• 1 year later...
Hi - our club is looking to start a girls section if there is sufficient interest. Norton Lees JFC is based in S8 but covers S2, S12 and S14 areas also. It's a growing part of the game but I also am very surprised at the apathy and lack of interest in in this forum about girls footy. Would be interested to hear more from you.

i was woundered if u had a under 18s girls football team?, i use to play for norton lees junoirs a few years ago but then they changed to brunsmeer and i had to stop because my parents split up, i know would love to get back into football and it would be great if there was one in my area (s8)...please get back to me as i am desperate!!

Archived