Longley park open air baths!!

I used to go to Longley Baths in mid to late 50's when rock n' roll was in it's heyday.

Looking at the photograph, I always used to sit on the opposite bank in the distance.

Used to do headstands on the banking to try to impress the ladies.

know him very well. will be drinking with him tomorrow.

long time no see if you are who i think you are. what was his name who used to come to footie games with black leather coat, hows al havent seen him for a while and im still a blade contrary to what you herd years ago:rolleyes:

long time no see if you are who i think you are. what was his name who used to come to footie games with black leather coat, hows al havent seen him for a while and im still a blade contrary to what you herd years ago:rolleyes:

black leather coat ! lost me there mate.

alans ok still wont have a word said against the blades. even after yesterdays shambles.

used to use longley baths and park between 1974 and 87ish played football across from the ambulance station. jump the baths at night and torment the life out of poor old park keeper ernie rip. who did you hang around with (no pun intended) meandmymonkey.

nice one doley

when we use to play football one of alans mates used to come in a leather jacket ,still cant remember his name.

tony mitchell always wore a black leather jacket,a box type,not a short one,stevie oakes always wore a long black leather when he came down on a sunday to play football,mitchell was off galsworthy i think,oakesy was off buchanan.