Longley park open air baths!!

i know both alan and gary maw,also their cousin kev greaves.used to go to "away" games with em.

then i must know you mate. been going to the lane with those likely lads 38 years. and will be with them this sunday at midd,boro game.

had some good sunday afternoons playing football in longley park mid 70's to mid 80's.

then i must know you mate. been going to the lane with those likely lads 38 years. and will be with them this sunday at midd,boro game.

had some good sunday afternoons playing football in longley park mid 70's to mid 80's.

steves a mate of mine,in fact he sometimes comes on here,we usually get about 5 of us on a boozy night round this computer,all using my username,so you may not always get the same person replying to a thread.he is indeed tattooing,but also working with the old uns down pitsmoor and page hall,while i still go to matches,steve has jacked em in cos they took money from his account ,shoulda been about a fiver,but they took more and said they couldn,t refund it,so he,s dun with em.

steves a mate of mine,in fact he sometimes comes on here,we usually get about 5 of us on a boozy night round this computer,all using my username,so you may not always get the same person replying to a thread.he is indeed tattooing,but also working with the old uns down pitsmoor and page hall,while i still go to matches,steve has jacked em in cos they took money from his account ,shoulda been about a fiver,but they took more and said they couldn,t refund it,so he,s dun with em.

remember steve getting knocked over by a car at west ham round about 1978.

remember steve getting knocked over by a car at west ham round about 1978.

steve,s sat with me now,he says your right,78 it was,losing 2-0 to 2 pop robson goals,he was upset cos his best LEE flared jeans got ripped by the impact of the car,he asks are you totsy????

Anyone out there remember going here? I would have been going there between the years 1978 - 1985. I remember Geoff(Didn't know his surname), but he was a life gaurd there and he smoked those long brown cigarettes, More menthol i think they were called. We used to jump over the fences at night and go for midnight swims....can anyone remember this? My memory is terrible, so i can only remember a few of us, but there were loads of us that used to go there and either sitin the shed nr the bowling greens or go swimming. We used to have a right laugh!!!! Come on, share your memorys of Longley Open Air Baths...who do you remember?

I used to go for midnight swims in Longley baths - usually after a few sherbets. I remember going one night after the Golden Ball shut - there were about five or six of us. It was freezing cold (as always) and all we had to dry ourselves was a bar towel we'd nicked from the pub. Good days!

steve,s sat with me now,he says your right,78 it was,losing 2-0 to 2 pop robson goals,he was upset cos his best LEE flared jeans got ripped by the impact of the car,he asks are you totsy????

no mate. but know totsy well saw him a couple of weeks back in crown london road did a bit of reminising.

that day at westham totsy and bombi were being followed by a group of west ham fans so went in a green grocers and bought some sprouts whilst they walked past. i went on coach with steve and frithy.

no mate. but know totsy well saw him a couple of weeks back in crown london road did a bit of reminising.

that day at westham totsy and bombi were being followed by a group of west ham fans so went in a green grocers and bought some sprouts whilst they walked past. i went on coach with steve and frithy.

alright mate,steve here,give us a clue,personal message my mate if you want.