Running Sheffield

You could try Sheffield Hash House Harriers.. they meet on a Monday evening at a different pub every week, good way to see lots of different areas, accommodate slow and fast runners as well as those in between.. try putting them into Google and the website with more details will come up...

We are Sheffields newest running club,we cater for runners of all levels and abilities.We train regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays from Don Valley at 6pm and organise weekend runs throughout the city.We recently had a dozen new members run the Sheffield half marathon.visit http://www.sheffieldrunningclub.co.uk for details,come and give us a try no obligation.Look at Sarahs story she joined from the forum.

thank you for the running info Nick, bladesufc1 and garbheinn.

I did sheffield half last year - never raced for times before but had the opportunity to join Brooks Running Club on their last trial run from hunters bar-keen to push myself (a bit!! she says realising what a dangerous request that could be!!)

My favorite run is the 6mille round lower Derwent Reservoir which i do at a very modest pace (with the 11mile a more challenging sunday morning run if i've got someone to run with)

Any idea if any groups go out of the city-particularly interested in early sunday mornings?

Hi Anna

I meet with a few Nether Edge chums early Sunday morning at the gates of Endcliffe park. Join us if you fancy.....PM me if you're interested.

Sheffield Running Club are great to run with too on Tues & Thursday evenings.

Cheers

Alex

Mr Alex

I definitely am interested in Sunday mornings if you're going out. I work a rolling sunday rota so couldn't do every week and my first sun in sheffield is not until 1st july. let me know times/etc and how best to contact you.

Thanks

AnnaS

We are Sheffields newest running club,we cater for runners of all levels and abilities.We train regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays from Don Valley at 6pm and organise weekend runs throughout the city.We recently had a dozen new members run the Sheffield half marathon.visit http://www.sheffieldrunningclub.co.uk for details,come and give us a try no obligation.Look at Sarahs story she joined from the forum.

hiya can u give me some more info how far do u run for the slow runners as i am looking for a running club to join plz

Archived