K pasa west street

fandl

me and oh went for a meal last night at k pasa on westreet, just wanted to say that it was absolutly lovley. the first place in ages that has cooked steak as you ask! service was good too and not too overpriced.

Gutted...soemwhere on this board is a post about my anniversary dinner when all the places we were gonna go were shut. We ended up on West Street and plucked out of thin air between Que Tal and K Pasa.

Needless to say, we picked badly.

• 10 months later...

The food is good, it's very cheap and the service is friendly and engaging. However, having recently eaten there for the first time, I can see that it's a 'fun' restaurant aimed at large groups. It was incredibly noisy when the missus and I went, it seemed to be full of screaming, cackling hen parties. There's nothing wrong with that of course and K Pasa is unpretentious and good at what it does. If you're after a more relaxing experience around the weekend though, it might be wise to check out somewhere else.

Archived