Broad Fall Tavern ?

Insanity

Bear in mind that essential credentials for an Iron Maiden biographer would probaly include an exhaustive knowledge of 70s/80s metal, long guitar solos and spandex but not necessarily

late 70s sheffield pubs!!

Be interested to see what you come up with...

Guess what? I've had a response!!

A very friendly e-mail saying that the info probably comes from the 'run to the hills Iron Maiden biography' as told by Bruce Dickinson to Mick Wall.

The e-mail has promised to look into this further and will respond again when they get more info

Originally posted by WALLBUILDER

Guess what? I've had a response!!

A very friendly e-mail saying that the info probably comes from the 'run to the hills Iron Maiden biography' as told by Bruce Dickinson to Mick Wall.

The e-mail has promised to look into this further and will respond again when they get more info

Thanks so much for your help with this! \m/

I'm also on Bruce's fansite , screamforme.co.uk , i may ask on there also!

Thanks again WALLBUILDER , and I'll wait eagerly for the result of that email :-)

: rock :

UP THE IRONS!!!!!!

I've had a second e-mail from the site that mentioned the tavern, they got their information off the 'run to the hills' biography apparently page 207.

I've obviously set the cat amongst the pigeons as the site designer is now keenly interested to get to the bottom of this little mystery. He'll be looking into it further and we have promised to swap any info that we discover. My plan is to send Bruce an e-mail directly or as directly as I can, also I may see if there are any leads to the other band members, this could take some time but as before keep watching this space.

I've had a second e-mail from the site that mentioned the tavern, they got their information off the 'run to the hills' biography apparently page 207.

I've obviously set the cat amongst the pigeons as the site designer is now keenly interested to get to the bottom of this little mystery. He'll be looking into it further and we have promised to swap any info that we discover. My plan is to send Bruce an e-mail directly or as directly as I can, also I may see if there are any leads to the other band members, this could take some time but as before keep watching this space.

Fantastic!!!!

Thanks! :-)

Up The Irons! \m/ \m/

Latest update:

Have sent an e-mail to the radio station where Bruce Dickinson hosts a rock radio show, as I didn't recieve anything by the following day I decided to try and track down Mick Wall the author, with this in mind I found the publisher in question and have sent off another e-mail. I also found Mick Wall's agent but they're living in the middle ages and don't have an e-mail address. I did locate a phone number though so tomorrow I'll try ringing them.

I've also got the line-up for the band Bruce first sang in so tomorrow as well I might try a search on Friends Reunited and see if anything comes up.

I'm a sad little person who probably spends far too much time on the computer.

I'll let you know what transpires.

Latest update:

Have sent an e-mail to the radio station where Bruce Dickinson hosts a rock radio show, as I didn't recieve anything by the following day I decided to try and track down Mick Wall the author, with this in mind I found the publisher in question and have sent off another e-mail. I also found Mick Wall's agent but they're living in the middle ages and don't have an e-mail address. I did locate a phone number though so tomorrow I'll try ringing them.

I've also got the line-up for the band Bruce first sang in so tomorrow as well I might try a search on Friends Reunited and see if anything comes up.

I'm a sad little person who probably spends far too much time on the computer.

I'll let you know what transpires.

I think his first band was Samson!??

Thanka again!!!!

Archived