Kaolin & Morphine

I went into Boots at Meadowhall last week and they had it, I would have purchased some but it wasn't for me so they wouldn't let me.

I had the 'trots' and sent my OH to the chemist to get me some Kaolin and Morphine as I always swear by it - its fantastic stuff, but they wouldn't sell it to him because it was for me and not him. They did however sell him some other vile stuff that was pink and really awful. :gag: Didn't work half as quickly as the Kaolin either!

• 3 years later...

Kaolin & morphine is still available over the counter, i was able to get some several weeks ago (15/03/2011) its bottled by Boots, however for some unknown reason its not available in boots ?. i think it was a vantage pharmacy my daughter got it in as its the only thing that works for me QUICKLY.:love:

If the truth was known its more profitable to sell other brands over the counter or allow other products to be sold in the local corner shop:confused:

Kaolin & morphine is still available over the counter, i was able to get some several weeks ago (15/03/2011) its bottled by Boots, however for some unknown reason its not available in boots ?. i think it was a vantage pharmacy my daughter got it in as its the only thing that works for me QUICKLY.:love:

If the truth was known its more profitable to sell other brands over the counter or allow other products to be sold in the local corner shop:confused:

I don't know for certain, because I've not tried, but,

I happened to be in Lloyds on London Road, last Sunday, when someone asked for K & M. They were told that it was no longer available.

Archived