Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

No its not enough their error of judgement has cost a childs life that coupled with their attitude to the loss shows,to me their arrogance and hard heartedness and they should be made to suffer.If you look at the Ronnie Biggs thread seeking compassion for a dying man who may have made an error of judgement when he joined the train robbers the consensus was let him suffer,nobody died through his actions so whats the difference

Im in total agreement with you here.

Personaly i feel the McCanns should be hauled up into court and prove they are fit enough parents to look after the other two.

I realise this wont happen but it wont stop me from wanting it to.

Im in total agreement with you here.

Personaly i feel the McCanns should be hauled up into court and prove they are fit enough parents to look after the other two.

I realise this wont happen but it wont stop me from wanting it to.

I watched them today come back,he had a few crocodile tears,she just stared at him and there was no show of emotion whatever,if that had have been mavis jones from whybourn the social services would have been waiting for them in numbers and been all over them like a rash,and the opinion on here would have been completely against poor old mavis

Lets look at the bare facts as they stand now

1.Madelline was left unattended

2.Madelline some time later was found to be missing

3.No sightings of her have been proved real

4.Forensics have found some sort of evidence to suggest she is dead

5.Her parents have been named as official suspects in the case.

There are the 5 main facts as they stand take away fact 1 and facts 2,3,4, and 5 would have never existed.

I think thats a simple way of wrapping every thing that we know up into something understandable by everyone

If they were being watched & Madeleine was targetted, who's to say she wouldn't have been taken whilst her parents were in bed asleep in the other bedroom?

If they were being watched & Madeleine was targetted, who's to say she wouldn't have been taken whilst her parents were in bed asleep in the other bedroom?

But she wasnt she was taken,or whatever if you want to take that scenario,whlist she had been left abandoned in an hotel room whilst her parents were stuffing their faces and living it up with their friends

I often wondered why one of the little twins weren't taken - surely younger children are less likely to make a fuss, they accept things more easily. I know if one of my children was missing in a foreign country, I would never be able to leave there and return home, without some positive news.

But she wasnt she was taken,or whatever if you want to take that scenario,whlist she had been left abandoned in an hotel room whilst her parents were stuffing their faces and living it up with their friends

I don't think I explained properly. What I meant was, she could have been taken anyhow, whether the parents had gone out or not. So your facts 2,3,4& 5 could stlll have existed without fact 1.

Anyhow I'm not defending what they did, there's no way I'd have left my kid alone in a hotel room. I don't think people should judge on them on showing emotions (or lack of), some people prefer to do that privately & lets face it they've had practically the whole world scrutinising their every move.

I don't think I explained properly. What I meant was, she could have been taken anyhow, whether the parents had gone out or not. So your facts 2,3,4& 5 could stlll have existed without fact 1.

Anyhow I'm not defending what they did, there's no way I'd have left my kid alone in a hotel room. I don't think people should judge on them on showing emotions (or lack of), some people prefer to do that privately & lets face it they've had practically the whole world scrutinising their every move.

But theyve courted the publicity,bet the biggest picture in the house is of them meeting his holiness

I often wondered why one of the little twins weren't taken - surely younger children are less likely to make a fuss, they accept things more easily. I know if one of my children was missing in a foreign country, I would never be able to leave there and return home, without some positive news.

Thank you, at last a person with feelings and common sense.I made the same statement about a hundred posts earlier and at last we have somebody else that can see through the bull****

Archived