Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Oh dear, balderdash, with all due respect you seem to have fallen for the " let's critises the Portuguese Police" argument, perpetrated largely by the agenda driven press, hook line and sinker!:roll:

With just as much gravity as you've voiced your opinion on the current course & conduct of this investigation, I have voiced mine.

I do want to stress - and to direct your attention to - the word opinion.

It is extremely simple for me to reply to each of your responses, and that is by quoting a previous noble poster who said ...

If you did enough digging ..

This is truly valuable and apt advice.

That's says it all really!:suspect:

Lets just read between the lines shall we on actual facts or should I say fact,singular

The portugese police have offered a deal, fact

Now I have read hundreds of factual books concerning criminology,it is a hobby of mine

Police offer deals for what is mainly two reasons

1.they want a clear up,now this happens,time to upset people again,a hell of a lot in minor cases where the offender thinks ok I plead guilty to this and I will walk in two or three months,no big deal so he accepts it.This very rarely occurs in high profile cases.

2,The police actually have got a bloody good idea what actually happened but one things missing..proof.

Now I have thought that somethins stank about this case from the beginning As soon as the deal was offered I knew I was right

Now the McCanns have got a bloody good lawyer who will have explained fact 2 to them and told them it was their decision,they have chosen to bluff it out,the police will now revise every thing they have got and if its like in Britain they will send their findings to the DPP,or make further investigation before doing that.the DPP or Portugese equivalent will then decide whether there is a case to answer.If they decide not to take it to court it will be for one reason only,the lack of proof and in no way should it be a declaration of innocence.The very fact that a deal has been offered points to the Police believing that the McCanns are somehow involved and I doubt very much if they are looking for further supects,how many times have you heard the Police say,when somebody has been found not guilty,"we are not looking for any further supects and the case will remain on file" that means ,to put it into lay mens terms..the person who got off is,we believe the perpetrator of the crime but he/shes been lucky and won the game,because my friends thats all it is a game

Lets just read between the lines shall we on actual facts or should I say fact,singular

The portugese police have offered a deal, fact

But where did this fact come from? The police can't have announced it publicly, they're forbidden from doing so.

So, do we know for certain that this really is a fact?

But where did this fact come from? The police can't have announced it publicly, they're forbidden from doing so.

So, do we know for certain that this really is a fact?

Well her lawyer,her sister,her husband...need any more or are you trying to say shock!! horror !!they are actually telling porkies and the Police havent offered them a deal..The McCanns lying...never

Well her lawyer,her sister,her husband...need any more or are you trying to say shock!! horror !!they are actually telling porkies and the Police havent offered them a deal..The McCanns lying...never

The problem with that is, we still do not know exactly how the Portuguese police put it to Kate. We certainly didn't hear it even from Kate's own lips, but instead from the much too vocal Philomena Mccann. So Kate might have relayed what the Portugusese police said to Philomena but I very much doubt that it was relayed verbatim by Kate. So really we only end up with a third hand account of what was actually "put on the table" by the time the media had reported this "fact".

It isn't really so unusual for police that are interviewing somebody to put an "offer" on the table, just to see how the interviewee reacts. Again since none of us were there in the interviewing room then we really don't what was actually discussed or how it was put.:huh:

Ahh the Sunday Mirror!:suspect:

Tell me how is it that the Sunday Mirror managed to get an exclusive with Kate Mccann, when Kate knows full well she is forbidden by Portuguse law from speaking to the media about the case?:huh:

Again, if indeed the Sunday Mirror is to be believed, then it is much more likely that these are second hand quotes rather than direct quotes, relayed by none other than Philomena Mccann or another Team Mccann member.

It's well documented that newspapers often use quotation marks, even though no direct quote was ever taken.

So still no real solid facts.

Archived