Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

If Kate & Gerry were under COMPLETE scrutiny/observation by the Police & Press,how would they ever been able to dispose of the body ?

To me they are INNOCENT

But we are only taking their word for it that she went missing at that time,whatever happened to her could have happened before they went to the restaurant

But we are only taking their word for it that she went missing at that time,whatever happened to her could have happened before they went to the restaurant

Fair enough,it says to me why didn't they lock the ******* door in the first place ?

I was referring to the statement as being ridiculous not the situation or the person. My point was simple - that people grieve in different ways and to make out that the McCanns are guilty because they are not expressing their grief in the same way that you and I may is 'ridiculous' and 'silly'.

It's not fair to presume that they are not going through Hell just because they are not in floods of tears on TV.

Good point.

I didn't shed a tear when my parents died, but when I had to take my dog to the vet's?

Oh dear......

IF you have donated to this fund and IF they are proved to have something to do with the child's disappearance and IF they used money from the fund for their defence what would your feelings be?

Have to say, that the money raised is for the help of finding missing children and Not! for accused persons (parents or not) to be able to prove their innocence. They may not be working at present, but many people have to go to court and try to prove they're not guilty and have to come up with the money themselves, the McCanns in the are no different (still don't see it was them though, i must state). Were they to have asked for the world at large to contribute to a fund to help them prove innocence i think they'd have raised alot less.

You mean Ben Needham, he is still missing but the Greek police were primarily in charge of that case rather than the British police, that's why I left his name out of my list.

Oh i see, just remember all the hype for the poor little thing, then all the slander and stories about the mom in following years. He did however never get found or anyone charged for the crime of his disappearance did they?

In that case, how could they have gone out for dinner like that? I would imagine only a 'psychopath' could carry on and act as though things were 'normal'.

Also, it is reported that one of their friend's they were dining with, took their turn in checking on the kids - not just the McCann's but also the others kids belonging to those who were dining together.

Archived