Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

one thing about the TV coverage that irritates me - and both Sky and Auntie are guilty of it - is the way that their reporters invariably refer to the McCanns as "Kate" and "Gerry" as opposed to "Mr. and Mrs."

Is there a reason, I wonder?

Maybe it's because that's their names? :)

If the McCanns charged as guilty within the next few days, it would not surprise me if they are unable to remember where they have disposed of the body. Presumably they would have gone on some sort of automatic pilot to do so as they would be blocking out tremendous feelings of guilt/remorse. I can't believe that one of them is guilty without the other, possibly as an accessory or even suspending disbelief.

The likelihood of this having a positive outcome is very slim now. :|

The media are making themselves look absolutely ridiculous this morning. Most of the headlines are to the effect that "DNA samples that are "100 per cent match" found in parents' hire car and holiday villa."

This supposed leak by the Portugese police, first reported apparently by Sky News, has now been categorically denied by a senior Portugese police official who desctibed it as completely false.

Who will be believed I wonder :loopy:

Archived