Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

The main inference in this is that the prosecutor has studied the evidence and passed it on to the judge for the go ahead to prosecute,this I think is just a matter of procedure and it looks pretty certain that a prosecution will follow.The main guessing game now will be what the charge will be,considering the speculation of the offer of a deal I think it will fall on the serious side.

Sorry but the only words in this post that make any sense are guessing and speculation.

What upsets me about this case is that,if the MaCanns,and its looking more likely every minute,committed a crime which looks like it has led to the death of the girl,surely it is now time to sit and think,not about the seriousness of any charges,but rather to come clean and at least give the poor little mite the decency of a christian burial because somewhere out there is a liitle girls body rotting in an unmarked grave and if Kate McCann is guilty have the courage and humility to at least correct one of her mistakes,it is the very least she could do for her daughter,and if she has done it but sticks it out that she is innocent and then found irrefutably guilty she may find herself compared to the true monsters of society instead of just a victim of a possible accident

So, does anyone think that a body (or bits of one) will turn up in the coming days? The Police seem to have renewed ideas and vigour for a search.

If you are infering that kate or gerry cut up madeleines body then no i cannot see this happening can you.

As i mother i would rather burn in hell forever than have that happen to my child and i really believe that would be the same for kate mccann

Sorry but the only words in this post that make any sense are guessing and speculation.

It seems pretty simple to understand to me let me see if Ican help you

The prosecutor is the main man in this he decides on studying the evidence if there is or there is not a case to answer,pretty much as in England but it is usually the Chief constable of the investigating Police force who does it in England.

The prosecutor,if he decide there is a viable case will then pass it on to a judge who will rubber stamp the go ahead to arrange a trial,In England that would correspond with the DPP.

It is very rare in England that the DPP will object to a prosecution once it has been forwarded and will give the go ahead automatically

From investigating the Portugese legal procedure it seems they work by the same criteria i.e the prosecutor has already made the decision and it is just a matter of procedure to ask the judge,who like the DPP will give the go ahead virtually automatically.

lke I said it is very rare the DPP turn down a prosecution once it has been sent,usually if they do turn one down it will be financially motivated , on a point of law if the case would effect national security,as I say it is a very rare occurence.

What upsets me about this case is that,if the MaCanns,and its looking more likely every minute,committed a crime which looks like it has led to the death of the girl,surely it is now time to sit and think,not about the seriousness of any charges,but rather to come clean and at least give the poor little mite the decency of a christian burial because somewhere out there is a liitle girls body rotting in an unmarked grave and if Kate McCann is guilty have the courage and humility to at least correct one of her mistakes,it is the very least she could do for her daughter,and if she has done it but sticks it out that she is innocent and then found irrefutably guilty she may find herself compared to the true monsters of society instead of just a victim of a possible accident
She had better hope that whoever did it is found soon (if it wasnt them )

nikita, I make no suggestions about who might have killed her and I'm not inferring anything.

But as we know even bodies hidden while complete don't stay in one piece for long because of animals that eat the flesh and the natural process of decomposition. That's not to say that it's not possible that the girls body hasn't been dismembered (expertly or otherwise) to make it easier to hide.

That's why I asked if people thought that something might be found, whether that be a whole body or a body part.

It seems pretty simple to understand to me let me see if Ican help you

The prosecutor is the main man in this he decides on studying the evidence if there is or there is not a case to answer,pretty much as in England but it is usually the Chief constable of the investigating Police force who does it in England.

The prosecutor,if he decide there is a viable case will then pass it on to a judge who will rubber stamp the go ahead to arrange a trial,In England that would correspond with the DPP.

It is very rare in England that the DPP will object to a prosecution once it has been forwarded and will give the go ahead automatically

From investigating the Portugese legal procedure it seems they work by the same criteria i.e the prosecutor has already made the decision and it is just a matter of procedure to ask the judge,who like the DPP will give the go ahead virtually automatically.

lke I said it is very rare the DPP turn down a prosecution once it has been sent,usually if they do turn one down it will be financially motivated , on a point of law if the case would effect national security,as I say it is a very rare occurence.

Can i ask where you get all your knowledge on law from i am amazed.Do you get it all from sniffing around courtrooms as said in one of your previouse posts .Or does it come from the private eye comics you get so exited about.

If you are infering that kate or gerry cut up madeleines body then no i cannot see this happening can you.

As i mother i would rather burn in hell forever than have that happen to my child and i really believe that would be the same for kate mccann

If Kate McCann has done it and then can go and have an audience with the Pope and show no contriteness then Im afraid there is nothing I would put past her especially if she is a Catholic,is she? I dont know but I would surmise so for wanting to leave Portugal to visit the Pope

Can i ask where you get all your knowledge on law from i am amazed.Do you get it all from sniffing around courtrooms as said in one of your previouse posts .Or does it come from the private eye comics you get so exited about.

Ah education its a wonderful thing,check up if you like but you will find that the gist of it is correct.I have tried to put it into laymens terms for easy understanding.I gave up reading comics when I was about 12 y o they bored me.Oh and I told somebody who was interested in law to,sniff, around courtrooms I didnt say I did it

Archived