Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Even if they are innocent, this charitable fund shouldn't be used to mount their defence!

If I had paid towards it, I would be more than a little angry!

On top of this there is ther ported fact of them hiring Pinochet's extradition lawyer, presumably to fight extradition back to Portugal should the Portugeuse want to take them to trial!

This situation really has me swaying backwards and forwards on what I believe etc. Normally I make my judgement very quickly and very rarely change it - whenever I've made these judgements they've usually been right too.

However with this case I see the massive holes in the story, the weird things the McCanns have said, the rumour mill stories in the press etc and think "yep guilty as sin".

Then I look at the family, and find it so hard to believe that anyone would hide an accidential death or indeed murder their child when they seem so nice.

*sigh* - oh I don't know what I'm trying to say just that I sway from guilty to innocent at the drop of a hat !!!

The 'Mystery Object' thing is worrying.

Apparently - according to Sky.com/news the Police cannot obtain an object without a Judges permission from only 2 places, a church, & a solicitors office.

Now the McCanns had a key to the church & there is some building work going on behind said church. There are now reports of the police resuming a search including digging around the church.

And why would they need a warrant for her diary ?

Surely it would have been checked before now !

But checked for what??

You'd hardly keep a record of how you killed your child, hid the body for 5 weeks and then moved the body in a hire car would you?

I don't know what has happened to Madeleine but I'm willing to bet she hasn't died at the hands of her parents.

But checked for what??

You'd hardly keep a record of how you killed your child, hid the body for 5 weeks and then moved the body in a hire car would you?

I don't know what has happened to Madeleine but I'm willing to bet she hasn't died at the hands of her parents.

Not saying she would have kept a record, but the diary entries could give an insight into her state of mind, change of thought patterns etc...

Archived