Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

When i have discussed this case with friends etc.they say,how could they have had appeals,have Beckham & Ronaldo appealing on tv,meet the pope etc.if they are involved?I reckon,IF she was killed by accident,as per the police theory,and the parents panicked and made out she was abducted,which i suppose could be possible,they would have to have a press conference,put out description,photos etc..and then it would just snowball from there.They couldn't/wouldn't at some point say then say,right stop all this,we were involved or whatever!

With the evidence against them,something isn't right,but i do really hope she is found alive and well,though sadly very doubtful now.

I heard that hair samples can provide a log of the drugs an individual has taken over the years but would hair contain that information if someone dies from an overdose? I suppose the very ends of the hair, still in the scalp might contain that information.

As I have said before I think if she was taken for the 'Right' reason i.e a childless couple have her, then she would have been found by now as nobody could have risked keeping her, if she was taken for the 'wrong' reasons then I sadly doubt she will be found alive now. So what are the options ? I really cant bring myself to believe that The McCanns did this, I really cant. Even if they 'accidently' killed her with a form of sedative, they wouldn't dispose of her body, surely they would be screaming for an ambulance ????

As I have said before I think if she was taken for the 'Right' reason i.e a childless couple have her, then she would have been found by now as nobody could have risked keeping her, if she was taken for the 'wrong' reasons then I sadly doubt she will be found alive now. So what are the options ? I really cant bring myself to believe that The McCanns did this, I really cant. Even if they 'accidently' killed her with a form of sedative, they wouldn't dispose of her body, surely they would be screaming for an ambulance ????

Totally agree.

Madeleine is missing. We have no evidence she is dead. Just leaked contradictary 'information' from our friend the 'police source'.

I think if the PJ had found hair from a corpse in the car belonging to the McCanns then they would have been charged.

...Even if they 'accidently' killed her with a form of sedative, they wouldn't dispose of her body, surely they would be screaming for an ambulance ????

Not if their instinct for self-preservation was sufficiently strong. Difficult to believe, but it would provide the necessary motivation, and being medics you could argue that they've had years of training in and experience of remaining calm and logical in the face of a crisis; such a response becomes instinctive, overriding emotion.

Not if their instinct for self-preservation was sufficiently strong. Difficult to believe, but it would provide the necessary motivation, and being medics you could argue that they've had years of training in and experience of remaining calm and logical in the face of a crisis; such a response becomes instinctive, overriding emotion.

Nope I can't buy into that at all. Nothing could motivate me into hiding my childs body after I had 'accidently' killed them.

I think there is far too much emphasis being placed upon the fact that they are Doctors & can & do remain calm in a crisis. This is not a crisis, this is their child, their world. Very very different to losing a patient on an operating table, or telling one of your practice patients that they have cancer.

Nope I can't buy into that at all. Nothing could motivate me into hiding my childs body after I had 'accidently' killed them.

I think there is far too much emphasis being placed upon the fact that they are Doctors & can & do remain calm in a crisis. This is not a crisis, this is their child, their world. Very very different to losing a patient on an operating table, or telling one of your practice patients that they have cancer.

The fact that you can't buy it, or wouldn't react in that way, doesn't mean that someone else - with different priorities, motivations, psyche and experiences - couldn't.

The fact that you can't buy it, or wouldn't react in that way, doesn't mean that someone else - with different priorities, motivations, psyche and experiences - couldn't.

OK I understand that but what on earth could motivate anyone to do that ? I cant understand how or why it would have / could have happened like that tbh.

So no, I dont & wont buy into that theory at all, not for a second. I wont believe they have done it until they stand up & say they did.

It's wrong that the Portugese police are allowed to feed the media little snippets for them to blow completely out of proportion. They should wait until they have what they think are all the facts for a prosecution if they think the McCanns have something to answer for. Isn't it possible for madeleines hair to still be on things belonging to the family which have then been placed in the boot? They did try to play down the forensic findings after the details had been released. I know you can't make a judgement on people you don't know and you don't know how someone would react if something they did had such disatrous results but I can't imagine the McCanns have anything to do with Madeleines disappearance.

Archived