Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Do you even read what you write ? In one post you're slagging off the media rumour mill and in the next you're asking people to believe 'leaks' put about by Sky News :rolleyes:

The leaks from portugal have been 100% correct so far. There is a reson for that, they are leaks from a police investigation, other than making money from a sensational story.

So how much do you want to bet?

Max Clifford is probably more worried about his own reputation in view of the fact that the McCann's didn't choose him to conduct their publicity campaign :D

Why should Max Clifford worry about anything?

He's not short of a bob-or-two........he's very successful and probably has a lifestyle we plebs can only dream about. :)

The leaks from portugal have been 100% correct so far. There is a reson for that, they are leaks from a police investigation, other than making money from a sensational story.

MOD NOTE

Nobody wants to bet anything. Either post a link and discuss the matter sensibly or we'll start deleting posts.

Where is that in the rules? Aout betting OR being sensible?

Firstly, we are not a gambling site.

Secondly this thread has already been closed a number of times. As there are a number of legal issues surrounding this case we ask that you try to back up what you say.

There is no 'official' evidence that she is dead yet.

Please don't bait other users.

I'm not a betting man - and more interested in justice than a p--sing contest.

Can't see anything on the Sky News site though that supports your claim.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1284314,00.html

To where you learnt about the leaked information about Madeline being known to be dead from the hair sample?

I read this link about the hair a few days ago but I forget exactly where,the basic theory stated nothing about a dead body,just the fact that with the samples tested there was too much hair for it to come off a hairbrush or any similar object,obviously negating the the explanations that it could have come from an external object placed in the car,they said it would have had to come straight from the head itself,but as I said they did not state dead or alive just that it must have come from the source

Archived