Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Like some people said, just because we think that they may be lying doesn't mean that we're saying that they've definitely done the worse: they could be hiding something without being the monsters they've been accused of being. Or indeed, they could be hiding nothing at all.

All this is just speculation- if I was a member of a jury I wouldn't know at all what to decide!

Like some people said, just because we think that they may be lying doesn't mean that we're saying that they've definitely done the worse: they could be hiding something without being the monsters they've been accused of being. Or indeed, they could be hiding nothing at all.

All this is just speculation- if I was a member of a jury I wouldn't know at all what to decide!

Go on the EVIDENCE, not the speculation.

This story though has been much more entertaining than anything they'e ever done on Coronation St or Eastenders, i wonder if all cases like this were are going to be this entertaining from now on?

Or is it just for when it's a photogenic middle class white girl?

I dont think madeleine or her parents would think it in the least bit entertaining.But each to his own i suppose.

This story though has been much more entertaining than anything they'e ever done on Coronation St or Eastenders, i wonder if all cases like this were are going to be this entertaining from now on?

Or is it just for when it's a photogenic middle class white girl?

Or Professional middle class Doctor and Surgeon.......

The chattering classes love it, don't they??????

Go on the EVIDENCE, not the speculation.

I know what you are saying, and I agree that we are in no position to say " oh they've definitely done it", but it's a discussion forum and people will speculate.

No one on this forum has any evidence, so anything said on here is based on opinions.

Oh, and ssssshhhhhuuuuuusssshhhhh............

The parents did it.........

Because, they look a bit funny when interviewed, and don't react 'right', and I'm dead jealous 'cos they're richer than me, and she's pretty, and he's good looking (did I mention Cardiovascular Surgeon??), and have/had a perfect family that is the envy of every n'eerdowell posting on this thread, and now they are back in the UK we can see their lovely house, and get even more bitter and twisted, if that were humanly possible.....

Archived