Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Who are these people trying to fool,first of all an aquaintance of the Mc Canns suddenly decides,6 months after,that they saw somebody carrying a child,now yet another month on we get this:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7100918.stm

Do the people who keep coming up with this crap think that everybody are fools.Maybe in another month somebody will come up with the statement..I saw Ronnie Biggs driving the car that Lord Lucan hired to drive her away

You'll probably get some stick for that,but sadly that is just what all the crap thats coming out of the Mc Cann camp is turning out to be..One complete joke

I get it all the time, but this si a forum where people are supposed to express their true opinions isn't it?, just because i don't have the 'fashionable' opinions of the time, and not easily influenced by The Mail or Express, people feel more powerful and superior over you so they resort to bullying and insulting people, and make out you're been disrespectful, which is exactly what the media have already done to them.

I get it all the time, but this si a forum where people are supposed to express their true opinions isn't it?, just because i don't have the 'fashionable' opinions of the time, and not easily influenced by The Mail or Express, people feel more powerful and superior over you so they resort to bullying and insulting people, and make out you're been disrespectful, which is exactly what the media have already done to them.

Too true,basically they are afraid of people who have the quality of being able to think and act for themselves and have to resort to insults and attempted degradation

I've seen the promotional "pedator" clip for the Panorama programme.

Avoidance of eye contact and looking down at critical parts of a sentence figure prominently.

Having become a 'body language expert' after years of 'Trisha', 'Jerry Springer' and 'Jeremy Kyle' ............... ?????????

Cant think where, but I know in the last few days I saw a news story saying that one of the Mcann's friends had seen Maddy TWO days after she vanished (apparently with Robert Murat's girlfriend)

How come this hasnt come to light by now ?

Surely, if this were true, he/she would have been screaming blue murder :huh:

Something isnt right :suspect:

Cant think where, but I know in the last few days I saw a news story saying that one of the Mcann's friends had seen Maddy TWO days after she vanished (apparently with Robert Murat's girlfriend)

How come this hasnt come to light by now ?

Surely, if this were true, he/she would have been screaming blue murder :huh:

Something isnt right :suspect:

I was thinking the same when I saw the papers at the weekend. I just can't understand how its taken these "friends" 6 months to come out and say they saw Maddie being carried away.

Archived