Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

There are times when real life is even stranger than parody......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article663516.ece

Still, nice to know that Team McCann have said "We would only get involved with something done sensitively and considerately."

That's all right, then......

a) I don't believe it, the Sun probably made the whole thing up.

b) Who would go and see it, how boring would it be ?

a) I don't believe it, the Sun probably made the whole thing up.

Does it never occur to you to look elswhere before jumping to a wrong conclusion?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=PMKETMCTZNMTFQFIQMGSFFWAVCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2008/01/08/nmaddy208.xml

Interesting! ... Within a minute of posting this, I had actually edited and deleted the text. I thought "Why be narky?". Anyway, nick2 had been fast enough to see it and quoted it below .... Fair enough.

Someone, with the power to edit, has seen fit to re-insert the text.

It's not the end of the earth, but it's a bit naughty if people see fit to start editing others' posts.

Well the story is in most of the Media, not just the Sun. Wouldn't put anything past "Team McCann" if it means making a buck or two.

Think Robbie Coltrane would be a good choice to play Philomena McCann.

how can anyone , ANY PARENT who has lost a child in this way even contemplate making any kind of film about it, it beggers belief that these people swan about in the media looking all innocent whilst making millions of the backs of the public,

my eight year old son suffered a serious head injury new years eve and i was hysterical at the mere thought that he was hurting, :(

these people are carrying on like normal and i find it a bit hard to swallow, i feel for them, i really do but something, somewhere is amiss:suspect:

"....As stated today by Clarence, there was a preliminary discussion between a production agency and a representative of Kate and I to discuss the possibility of a documentary about the issues we have faced since Madeleine was abducted...."

Movie? Documentary? Pedantic? Moi?

how can anyone , ANY PARENT who has lost a child in this way even contemplate making any kind of film about it, it beggers belief that these people swan about in the media looking all innocent whilst making millions of the backs of the public,

my eight year old son suffered a serious head injury new years eve and i was hysterical at the mere thought that he was hurting, :(

these people are carrying on like normal and i find it a bit hard to swallow, i feel for them, i really do but something, somewhere is amiss:suspect:

Before you start getting any more hysterical, please may i respectfully refer you to the link in my post at 10.06 am of today's date.

AND if you then care to read the contents, you will learn that there would seem to be no apparent need for your response because the McCanns have stated - again according to the Guardian - that this is not true.

Archived