Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

They should've made it sound incencere, like: "Oh and by the way, we're really sorry about that" or something.

why?

do you think the tabloids should be able to make up storys and lies and print whatever they like without any proof or evidence?

Today's shenanigans aside, were these stories completely made up? Did a journalist sit at a screen and completely fabricate the stories from beginning to end?

Does anyone really think that they did that?

Today's shenanigans aside, were these stories completely made up? Did a journalist sit at a screen and completely fabricate the stories from beginning to end?

Does anyone really think that they did that?

obviously not, but they embellished a lot of the facts and put a lot of speculation in as fact, obviously they were wrong because they have admitted as much.

little maddie is still missing though. ... I cant even begin to imagine what her parents have gone through, like most parents, my children are my reason for living, my heartbeat, and to have one taken, and all this time later still no closer to finding her or knowing what happened to her ............ it makes my blood run cold just thinkig about it

Perhaps the posters on here who have implied the parents involvement on the basis of no evidence whatsoever should also now apologise?

Can't imagine how distressing it must be to lose a daughter an then have the finger pointed at you by people who know nothing about what happened but don't think you look upset enough.

Disgusting.

...I concur.

£550.000 not bad for a mornings work is it? So the cadaver dogs (from South Yorkshire Police) who smelt the scent of death on kate and the hire car will be sued next no doubt.

Shame they didn't have 10 euros to pay for a baby sitter or drop them off at the free creche isn't it?

Those saying the papers were wrong to write these stories as they had no evidence to suggest the parents had something to do with it, wheres the evidence that shows they didn't have something to do with it?

The papers writing these stories is no different to them writing stories suggesting Robert Murat had something to do with it.

And here endeth the lesson on why we pull so many posts of speculation on SF.

The Express Group papers have had it brought home to them in the most physical way possible that repeating allegations, but adding the word 'alleged' or putting quote marks around the allegation is NOT a defence against libel claims in a court room.

Perhaps the posters on here who have implied the parents involvement on the basis of no evidence whatsoever should also now apologise?

I'd be the first to apologise if they hadn't left their children unattended in the first place.

Deliberate or not, they are the reason Madeline is gone.

Archived