Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Moving on...we now have a book out!!! What next, a fairground ride??? Jesus, these McCann's know no bounds! But...Mo money, mo money, mo money!

Aren't they trying to raise money to carry on the search for their daughter?

Do you have any other reason to believe otherwise?

I have my own thoughts on the subject yes, like everyone...or are you so arrogant that we should perhaps only believe what you think is true? Do you think it's just and proper for her (Kate McCann) to even mention the fact that she couldn't even sleep with her husband? What in Gods name has that got to do with anything? Bringing out a book...why?

I have my own thoughts on the subject yes, like everyone...or are you so arrogant that we should perhaps only believe what you think is true? Do you think it's just and proper for her (Kate McCann) to even mention the fact that she couldn't even sleep with her husband? What in Gods name has that got to do with anything? Bringing out a book...why?

What I or you think is true or not is irrelevant, otherwise a court of law would have asked your opinion, or you offer it. What you know is relevant...please tell us what you know and the basis for that other than second hand forum/redtop hearsay.

Haven't got a clue...I've not bought or read the book. Also I've never lost a child so I don't really understand what it's like to do so. I do know that it would effect me enormously and certainly would effect the relationship with my partner for good or bad considering I'd have to come to terms with the fact I played a part in her disappearance. Maybe they need the money to continue the search, maybe a new house extension...that would feed the frenzies no doubt. To do that they would have to feed a public (which you seem to be part of, and in a bit of a frenzy over) as a means to an end.

People don't have to buy the book or the Redtops...they can just get on with more important things.

Haven't got a clue...I've not bought or read the book. Also I've never lost a child so I don't really understand what it's like to do so. I do know that it would effect me enormously and certainly would effect the relationship with my partner for good or bad considering I'd have to come to terms with the fact I played a part in her disappearance. Maybe they need the money to continue the search, maybe a new house extension...that would feed the frenzies no doubt. To do that they would have to feed a public (which you seem to be part of, and in a bit of a frenzy over) as a means to an end.

People don't have to buy the book or the Redtops...they can just get on with more important things.

You're being pedantic to the point of no discussion

May be the thought that madeleine could have been taken by a peadophile has put Kate off sex ,it would me ,its not rocket science to think what could be going through her head.

I will be buying the book and i hope they make millions from it to carry on searching,until they find an answer.

Yes they made a big mistake and they will live with that for ever.

Oh and i have also been on their website to give support.

Archived