Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

some people love to revel in other peoples grief and vunerability,i wonder how they would cope in the mcanns shoes,its ok saying this would never happen to me it could happen to any of us even the perfect parents ,

I believe madeleine was watched for days before and one way or another they would have taken her.I just takes a small distraction and you take your eye off the ball and they are gone.

If it were Kylie or Vicki from chavington they would have been hung drawn and quartered by everybody and their great aunt nellie yet because its someone from the middle class there are people who still defend their actions

Years ago at Butlins people could leave their children in their chalet on an evening whilst they went out.

A member of staff patroled to make sure the children were OK.

There is only one person to blame in this incident and that is the person or persons who stole the child.

If it were Kylie or Vicki from chavington they would have been hung drawn and quartered by everybody and their great aunt nellie yet because its someone from the middle class there are people who still defend their actions

I think quite the opposite, it is because of who they are people are crucifying them.

Years ago at Butlins people could leave their children in their chalet on an evening whilst they went out.

A member of staff patroled to make sure the children were OK.

There is only one person to blame in this incident and that is the person or persons who stole the child.

But, sadly, it was not Butlins, and there was no friendly nanny listening-in/ patrolling.

it was documented the mcanns left their kids on a regular basis,at some point prior to her going missing,when 1 of the parents went back to check they found her wandering outside the room.surely this should have been a warning to the parents..the rest is history.i may get slated for this but i think the mcanns were irresponsible..and it wouldnt surprise me if they had some part in her going missing.a part of me wants to believe they had no part in this.but i suspect 1 of the parents is covering for the other.they quickly left portugal when the police were about to arrest them or implicate them.it doesnt sit well..and is highly suspicious.they are either very clever at covering things up and think they are above the law..or completley innocent..i cannot make my mind up..something happened to the poor child ..perhaps we will never know perhaps time will tell.

I think quite the opposite, it is because of who they are people are crucifying them.

I agree 100%, the done nowt brigade want to crucify the done summat brigade. This forum has some sad members, anyone who lives in the south west has to be a silver spoon inherited wealth snob, whilst someone from chav land, with a family that has no record of ever working deserves the sympathy of us all.

Yes probably by the same people who are chastising the mccans.

Of course they are middle class is that a sin,he is a heart surgeon and she was a gp what is wrong with that they deserve the money.

They are well liked and respected by the people who know them best, the place they live.

They were not exactly splashing money about they were on a holiday in portugal with family and friends just like you or me.

lets not forget a child has gone missing..the parents are the first to be looked at when all other leads have failed and there can be no other explanation.you cannot change someones point of view no matter what background they come from.

Archived