Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

After reading the mirror today i am appalled to find out that some unshaven germanic headline hunting bitch of a journalist has had the audacity to ask the mc Canns "were you involved in the abduction?" seems we didnt teach them a big enough lesson in respect in the last war !!:rant: :rant: :rant: disgusting:rant: :rant:

After reading the mirror today i am appalled to find out that some unshaven germanic headline hunting bitch of a journalist has had the audacity to ask the mc Canns "were you involved in the abduction?" seems we didnt teach them a big enough lesson in respect in the last war !!:rant: :rant: :rant: disgusting:rant: :rant:

Yeah I saw him ask them on telly last night.

I was on the continent last week with a blonde haired 4 year old in the car and crossed 7 borders without being questioned once. The Madeleine story is not in the news over there in the same way as their abducted/missing children aren't in ours here. How many children are missing in Europe, who knows?

The mother of Ben Needham was on Radio 5 this morning discussing what it is like to be undersuspicion by the media when your child has disappeared. She spoke very beautifully about it and it made an interesting listen.

Archived