Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Sorry- the McCanns did the same as what the nanny patrol did at Mark Warner....check in at the door every 15/20 minutes or so.

Check facts. No listening services in Portugal, even the Great McCanns concede that point! They didn't want an in room sitter as they didn't want to trust her even though they was the same girls working in the daytime creche the kids were left in, but don't let that interefere with anything.

Check facts. No listening services in Portugal, even the Great McCanns concede that point! They didn't want an in room sitter as they didn't want to trust her even though they was the same girls working in the daytime creche the kids were left in, but don't let that interefere with anything.

Yes, as I understand it from lots of old threads, Mark Warner specifically did not offer such a service because that site was not secure.

This is pure unfounded speculation on your part.

And so is the abduction but on the McAnns part,I remember watching the first interview after it happened ,I said then that the pair were acting strangely for someone who had just had a child abducted, nothing they have said or done has altered that feeling of "somethings not right"

I would love to read the book but Im blowed if I am putting a penny into the McCann mortgage fund

If you mean by keeping schtum, talking to every media source in the world who'll listen, then I agree; but I think we have different definitions of keeping schtum.

They may talk a lot but they dont say much ;)

Yes, as I understand it from lots of old threads, Mark Warner specifically did not offer such a service because that site was not secure.

Was that Mark Warner stating that they did not offer the service because the site was not secure or does this come from your mouth.:rolleyes:

Was that Mark Warner stating that they did not offer the service because the site was not secure or does this come from your mouth.:rolleyes:

As I have already said, I remember reading it on old forums. I do not know if it is true. Much like a lot of stuff posted on the internet.

Archived