Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

As I have already said, I remember reading it on old forums. I do not know if it is true. Much like a lot of stuff posted on the internet.

You do not know if it is true but you are quite happy to slate the mccans about it.Do you think that is right.

And so is the abduction but on the McAnns part,I remember watching the first interview after it happened ,I said then that the pair were acting strangely for someone who had just had a child abducted, nothing they have said or done has altered that feeling of "somethings not right"

I would love to read the book but Im blowed if I am putting a penny into the McCann mortgage fund

You are quite right it is all speculation as to what happened to the child.

People react differntly to traumatic situations and really there is no more they can say in relation to events on that fatefull night.

And so is the abduction but on the McAnns part,I remember watching the first interview after it happened ,I said then that the pair were acting strangely for someone who had just had a child abducted, nothing they have said or done has altered that feeling of "somethings not right"

I would love to read the book but Im blowed if I am putting a penny into the McCann mortgage fund

They were instructed before the interview not to show any emotion of anykind because certain abducters get turned on by it.

They are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

You do not know if it is true but you are quite happy to slate the mccans about it.Do you think that is right.

I made the source of my comment very clear. That is nothing to do with slating or not slating the McCanns. It is to do with whether or not Warners offer such a service, and why they did/did not chose to.

I made the source of my comment very clear. That is nothing to do with slating or not slating the McCanns. It is to do with whether or not Warners offer such a service, and why they did/did not chose to.

In my opinion if Warners had made it clear to the mccans that the complex was unsafe they might have done things differantly ,but this was not the case, they stated they felt very secure there,perhaps warners were to blame in that case.

Yes, as I understand it from lots of old threads, Mark Warner specifically did not offer such a service because that site was not secure.

No it is true. In Greece the sevice is offered as it is a hotel.

PDL is a series of apartments and villas spread around the whole of the village, it isn't a hotel or holiday complex as such. It is a series of rooms/villas/ apartments spread across the whole village some are owned by Mark Warner others are rented out by private owners to the Mark Warner resort, it is a huge spread out resort, the Millenium restaurant is a long way from the main reception area, you are given a map when you check in, and given a card, to permit entrance it to the various pools,/tapas bars/restaurants etc.

In my opinion if Warners had made it clear to the mccans that the complex was unsafe they might have done things differantly ,but this was not the case, they stated they felt very secure there,perhaps warners were to blame in that case.

You mean the Warners that offered a babysitting service were at fault because the McCanns didn't chose to use it. Your defence of the McCanns shows no limits.

They were instructed before the interview not to show any emotion of anykind because certain abducters get turned on by it.

They are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

There was NO emotion full stop,somewhat unbelievable considering their daughter had supposedly been abducted

Archived