Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

There was NO emotion full stop,somewhat unbelievable considering their daughter had supposedly been abducted

And how exactly would you deal with it , because when kate got away from the cameras and back to the apartment she collapsed in a heap and could only crawl on her hands and knees,and i know that would be me.

And how exactly would you deal with it , because when kate got away from the cameras and back to the apartment she collapsed in a heap and could only crawl on her hands and knees,and i know that would be me.

And who told you that ?..and if true dont forget guilt is a very strong emotion which when coupled with the act of lying could cause the same reaction.

From the horses mouth in her book but you will no doubt be calling her a liar.

In her book!! ..forgive me for laughing out loud at your naivety,obviously shes ,shall we say,going to embellish somewhat the happenings of that night...I mean shes not going to admit to anything is she it would be a rather pointless exercise wouldnt it

the internet has provided sick individuals the largely unregulated opportunity to set up websites and forums where they can share their bile and hate with other faceless anonymous lowlife, the capacity to devote so much time to a hate campaign is for some a fulltime occupation.

these sad specimens must lead empty and friendless lives. happy to hide behind their computer screens and spew out their venom.

the above taken from kates book, yes you sad lot SHE MEANS YOU

her team have already taken action against some web sites and forums, but mostly have just learned to accept there are lots of sickos in this world, just ask Madeleine.

the internet has provided sick individuals the largely unregulated opportunity to set up websites and forums where they can share their bile and hate with other faceless anonymous lowlife, the capacity to devote so much time to a hate campaign is for some a fulltime occupation.

these sad specimens must lead empty and friendless lives. happy to hide behind their computer screens and spew out their venom.

the above taken from kates book, yes you sad lot SHE MEANS YOU

her team have already taken action against some web sites and forums, but mostly have just learned to accept there are lots of sickos in this world, just ask Madeleine.

Kate and gerry must have had there full share of sick bile,everyone is entitled to opinions but surely in this case a little should be held back until things are more clear.

Archived