Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

maybe new investigations will shed new light on madelaines dissapearence.there does seem to be a lot of discrepencies in the mcanns account of what actually happened,can you blame the public in drawing their own conclusions..the portugese have been slated..there findings were totally ignored and not followed up,and the mcanns took action over the book a portugese police officer wrote..they cannot alter the findings of his report,but they have chose to discredit his findings.and slapped him with a damages action..the truth will come out eventually.

The portugese police were useless ,how would you feel if it was your child missing ,the ports left open for days and then to find they were not even looking for her.

you are right the truth will come out hopefully.

In most police enquiries certain facts are not made public.

Can you imagine how many nights they must have spent crying their eyes out and reliving that night.

Why shouldn't they go and meet the Pope ? He is a powerfull man who would probably have influence in advancing the search through his "contacts"

tbh how many people could afford to go and see the pope over their missing child..maybe they needed forgiveness and needed to offload their guilt.it is a well known fact that murderers need to be in the public eye,to make themselves appear innocent.

maybe new investigations will shed new light on madelaines dissapearence.there does seem to be a lot of discrepencies in the mcanns account of what actually happened,can you blame the public in drawing their own conclusions..the portugese have been slated..there findings were totally ignored and not followed up,and the mcanns took action over the book a portugese police officer wrote..they cannot alter the findings of his report,but they have chose to discredit his findings.and slapped him with a damages action..the truth will come out eventually.

Unfortunately sensational reporting in order to sell newspapers has caused much confusion between fact and fiction.

tbh how many people could afford to go and see the pope over their missing child..maybe they needed forgiveness and needed to offload their guilt.it is a well known fact that murderers need to be in the public eye,to make themselves appear innocent.

Why does it always come down to money with certain people,jealosy perhaps.

Try to have an open mind and understanding.

Murderers do not put themselves under scrutiny.

Try to have an open mind and understanding.

Murderers do not put themselves under scrutiny.

i do hope the mcanns are innocent,i really want to believe it.but i a feeling that the crap is going to hit the fan in this case..the truth must come out.it is not a point of jelousy that the mcanns could afford to jet off to see the pope,but if you have had a child suspected of being murdered surley you would not want to function or indeed do anything for a while.

they didnt have the money, they are backed financially by successful entrepreneurs who do

Yes people who believe in them no doubt ,hope it continues until they get an answer.

i do hope the mcanns are innocent,i really want to believe it.but i a feeling that the crap is going to hit the fan in this case..the truth must come out.it is not a point of jelousy that the mcanns could afford to jet off to see the pope,but if you have had a child suspected of being murdered surley you would not want to function or indeed do anything for a while.

None of us know how we would act in certain circumstances until they occur.

Different people act differently in similar circumstances.

dont forget they have two small children to bring up,whether you felt like facing the day or not you would drag yourself through hot coals to give them a happy life

Archived