Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Fair enough,

Thanks for that :)

The point of the bold?

I admit to having no idea about Bridport - you seem to have equal lack of idea about the practices at the holiday company with whom the McCanns were holidaying with.

Unless of course you have been a fellow guest at some stage and therefore do have actual insight?

The point of the bold?

I admit to having no idea about Bridport - you seem to have equal lack of idea about the practices at the holiday company with whom the McCanns were holidaying with.

Unless of course you have been a fellow guest at some stage and therefore do have actual insight?

If you have no idea then why use it in your argument?

The point of the bold?

May i ask...would you leave your children alone and go off drinking to a nearby bar? Or would you take them with you, as they are your children and are on holiday too...as a family should ?

If you have no idea then why use it in your argument?

What?

I used the analogy that two sets of parents innocantly made decisions that influenced what then happend to their children.

Hope that explains the relevance of my post for you.

And this will possibly be their undoing. I've said all along that if they (the McCanns) are proved innocent and Maddie is returned (God willing) then i will make a full and frank apology for my remarks questioning their honesty.

It's not been their undoing for the last four years so there's no reason to suspect it will now.

The McCanns seem a cold pair and this doesn't endear them to the public but if they'd been weeping and wailing on tv for the last four years there would be those who said they were putting it on, they can't win. I guess they're focusing on the important matter in hand here, finding their daughter.

It's not been their undoing for the last four years so there's no reason to suspect it will now.

The McCanns seem a cold pair and this doesn't endear them to the public but if they'd been weeping and wailing on tv for the last four years there would be those who said they were putting it on, they can't win. I guess they're focusing on the important matter in hand here, finding their daughter.

...and making £millions ;)

And this will possibly be their undoing. I've said all along that if they (the McCanns) are proved innocent and Maddie is returned (God willing) then i will make a full and frank apology for my remarks questioning their honesty.

Proved innocent of what?

Archived