Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Would your suspicions of their guilt be based on bias regarding their neglect or something you know regarding them abducting?

My suspicions are based on reading the many accounts on what happened that night, many holes in their account of what happened, which keep changing as we speak and what bias reporting on their neglect do you mean? That they willingly left their babies alone while going to the pub? I thought that was fact?

My suspicions are based on reading the many accounts on what happened that night, many holes in their account of what happened, which keep changing as we speak and what bias regarding their do you mean? That they willingly left their babies alone while going to the pub?

Yes. It seems that those who suspect that the McCanns of "abducting" their own child continue the mantra "well they neglected their children", again as you've just done, as though somehow both actions are synonymous. My honest feeling is that anyone with these thoughts are incapable of retracting or even apologising because they've already made their minds up by not being able to separate both actions from each other.

My suspicions are based on reading the many accounts on what happened that night, many holes in their account of what happened, which keep changing as we speak and what bias reporting on their neglect do you mean? That they willingly left their babies alone while going to the pub? I thought that was fact?

Many holes thats interesting ,could you point some out for us so we can share them too.

And as we speak what is changing that you need to point out to us i missed that and would really like to know.

Many holes thats interesting ,could you point some out for us so we can share them too.

And as we speak what is changing that you need to point out to us i missed that and would really like to know.

Try googling and search for their original and ensuing interviews,open your mind ,digest, and you may just see the same holes.

Peadophile-ring-with-link-to-Madeleine-McCann-jailed

Quote from Express.

"A GROUP of rich and powerful men in Portugal have been jailed for their involvement in a paedophile ring which some believe is linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

A former ambassador, a television presenter, a doctor and a lawyer were found guilty on Friday after an eight-year investigation and a six-year trial which shook the country, with 32 men giving evidence of hundreds of crimes committed against them when they were children.

Members of the ring snatched children as they slept at the state-run Casa Pia orphanages in Lisbon and took them to grand houses to endure sickening abuse.

One of the abused boys, Pedro Namora, is now a lawyer and was a key witness in the case.

He wants Portuguese detectives to continue their probe as he believes the ring may be connected to the disappearance of Madeleine at the Praia da Luz resort on the Algarve in May"

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/197591/Peadophile-ring-with-link-to-Madeleine-McCann-jailedPeadophile-ring-with-link-to-Madeleine-McCann-jailed#ixzz1MQfNH700

Hollie Greigs Dad was allowed to escape to portugal before Maddie went missing,sounds like it was a haven for paedophiles that place.

Nice to see they have the balls to sort it out unlike our country that seems to harbour them if they are in the right position of authority.

Maybe a good idea to question those sicko's.

Peadophile-ring-with-link-to-Madeleine-McCann-jailed

<snip>

Maybe a good idea to question those sicko's.

Can we get back to the guilt of the McCanns please. A major paedophile ring in Portugal is of no importance, we already have the guilty parties. We just need evidence and prove it.:hihi:

Can we get back to the guilt of the McCanns please. A major paedophile ring in Portugal is of no importance, we already have the guilty parties. We just need evidence and prove it.:hihi:

All the evidence is in google apparently so there you go sorted.

Don't you think they may have connections ?

Archived