Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

what have pots and kettles got to do with it? they were neglecting their children in a tapas bar, not Debenhams. Come on guys, dont vent frustration at each other, vent it at those parents who left their children alone to be pinched/stolen/abducted/phazared up to the enterprise.

GOD BLESS HER, AND BEN NEEDHAM xx

...Maybe now you could criticise my post...

Easy...

...your post was long, rambling, and missed saying anything of interest.

You criticise others for pointing it out the neglect allegation, and yet admit it is an indefensible fact.

You criticise others for repeating the same allegations, and yet roll out the same excuses.

Overlong, and pointless.

Ah, you see what you've gone and done here is typical of the result of internet gossip by associating one thing and connecting it with another. Clever but only if you don't see through it. I don't think anyone has said they feel sorry for the McCanns for leaving their children. You can now see why because of your statement that we need legal unbiased professionals who can see that being guilty of the crime of neglect is not the same as abduction and killing your child personally. I feel sorry for the McCanns because the likes of your statement implies something without validity. Until that validity is proven it's nothing more than conjecture. The act of neglect isn't questionable, that's been proven and no sympathy from me. However I am empathic because I've also been guilty of neglect.

You and others like you use the argument by implying the McCanns are guilty of the abduction of their child based on their neglect, by using the term 'would you leave your child' as a footnote to almost every post. Why you keep repeating this like a broken record I now understand, it's because like everyone excluding the perpetrators of the child's disappearance is you are no different to anyone else, being you haven't got a clue, but through self importance you have to be seen to be the fixer. A classic case of "The more I say "I feel sorry for the child" as a strap-on, the more likely you attract the same self serving blinkered vision.

What a crock of crap! Go give your halo a shine and get in the real world for once! Pious to the point of pedantic!

Easy...

...your post was long, rambling, and missed saying anything of interest.

You criticise others for pointing it out the neglect allegation, and yet admit it is an indefensible fact.

You criticise others for repeating the same allegations, and yet roll out the same excuses.

Overlong, and pointless.

What excuses? And please tell me how many times do you need to point out the neglect issue to make a point? You have neglect and the repeating of it so mentally fused you can't go beyond it. Maybe you should ask yourself the same question..why do people criticise me for repeating the same old crud.

What a crock of crap! Go give your halo a shine and get in the real world for once! Pious to the point of pedantic!

Gotcha!:D

Just a thought..How do we know that Madeline was in the apartment when the McAnns went for their dinner/drinks

We don't. We can play guess games though. If we cant agree with the guess game we can revert back to "Yeah, but they left them alone" as a regurgitated one liner.

What excuses? And please tell me how many times do you need to point out the neglect issue to make a point? You have neglect and the repeating of it so mentally fused you can't go beyond it. Maybe you should ask yourself the same question..why do people criticise me for repeating the same old crud.

Gotcha!:D

We don't. We can play guess games though. If we cant agree with the guess game we can revert back to "Yeah, but they left them alone" as a regurgitated one liner.

But thats what forums like this are for,throwing ideas and opinions around that is an accepted fact until a hot potato like this comes along with the type of cast in the mix, then suddenly if you dont agree with the establishment and the closed door brigade your in the wrong.

The fact that the "left them alone" idea keeps rising is probably due to the fact that the people who continually bring it up are parents themselves who would not do what the McAnns did,indeed if those on here who are parents and live on council estates did that the odds are that the social services would be knocking on their doors rather loud,but that probably doesnt happen in suburbia

Can we get back to the guilt of the McCanns please. A major paedophile ring in Portugal is of no importance, we already have the guilty parties. We just need evidence and prove it.:hihi:

i agree,they need more evidence to convict the mcanns..do you not think that a educated pair like these 2 didnt know portugal was a haven for paedophiles dont you think they have played this card well.to be a criminal and get away with a crime you do have to be extremely clever.can you see where im coming from.

i agree,they need more evidence to convict the mcanns..do you not think that a educated pair like these 2 didnt know portugal was a haven for paedophiles dont you think they have played this card well.to be a criminal and get away with a crime you do have to be extremely clever.can you see where im coming from.

The McAnns come across as rather arrogant,it may be that arrogance that trips them up especially now if the Yard gets involved,they are not Plod Policemen like the Portugese appear to be

The McAnns come across as rather arrogant,it may be that arrogance that trips them up especially now if the Yard gets involved,they are not Plod Policemen like the Portugese appear to be

im hoping so glamrocker, this case does need to be put to bed so to speak,scotland yard will do a good investigation..hopefully.the portugese did a investigation that was slated and discredited.but different countries have there own unique way that is different to ours..on another note they are not stupid.. why do you think they think the mcanns did it..simples really..forensics..the mcanns seem to discredit everything,and want everyone to think they are innocent and if nothing suits them as a explanation they quickly get a law suit on their hands.

im hoping so glamrocker, this case does need to be put to bed so to speak,scotland yard will do a good investigation..hopefully.the portugese did a investigation that was slated and discredited.but different countries have there own unique way that is different to ours..on another note they are not stupid.. why do you think they think the mcanns did it..simples really..forensics..the mcanns seem to discredit everything,and want everyone to think they are innocent and if nothing suits them as a explanation they quickly get a law suit on their hands.

Someone mentioned the McAnns propensity for issuing law suits ,of course they will British law says innocent until proven guilty so at the moment the McAnns can use this law ,unless they slip up they will always be in the right as far as certain people are concerned they think issuing a law suit is a sign of innocence, if they bothered to check they would probably find people issuing law suits willy nilly usually have something to hide

Archived