Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Quite so Darbees - and i've highlighted the fact earlier on in this thread. It's a liberty taken by the press to sell more papers and give the public a fake sense of 'ownership' over a child that's not theirs to own. Not without precedent, sadly. I'm sure we all remember James 'Jamie' Bulger.

I'm sure the poor little mites family still feel the pain, as should the little gits that now have new lives, while his has long now been ended. If it keeps the face fresh in ones mind, and the parents are ok with it, surely it's ok.

Well if i was God i would be saying this.

Look at all these punks. They don't give a crap about me. They say they don't need me. Infact the only thing they worship is money and materialism. And yet whenever there is a calamity or a problem they come on their knees asking for help and forgivness. fu** this s$$t.

I'm sure the poor little mites family still feel the pain, as should the little gits that now have new lives, while his has long now been ended. If it keeps the face fresh in ones mind, and the parents are ok with it, surely it's ok.

No, I just think it's presumptious, ignorant and rude to change the childs name without her (or her parents) permission.

Look at all these punks. They don't give a crap about me. They say they don't need me. Infact the only thing they worship is money and materialism. And yet whenever there is a calamity or a problem they come on their knees asking for help and forgivness. fu** this s$$t.

Errr.......have you posted on the wrong thread by mistake?

Because all the millions and millions of people who do believe in God NEVER cause calamities or problems. :rolleyes: In fact they very often use their religion to EXCUSE atrocities. Please take your crap to a more appropriate thread.

If there was a God, he'd be non to happy with your offensive and aggresive language either though, would he/she really.

Before you guys crucify me, let me say this.

The comments i have made does not reflect my views as such. I was just playing the hypothetical devil's attorney here. Jeez you guys are easily shocked

Archived