Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

i agree,they need more evidence to convict the mcanns..do you not think that a educated pair like these 2 didnt know portugal was a haven for paedophiles dont you think they have played this card well.to be a criminal and get away with a crime you do have to be extremely clever.can you see where im coming from.

No I don't, can you explain the bold in more detail? And what "card"?

No I don't, can you explain the bold in more detail? And what "card"?

yes i can explain,they knew full well paedophiles locate portugal,maybe more after maddie went missing.so they have used this to their full advantage,to deflect any blame.

The McAnns come across as rather arrogant,it may be that arrogance that trips them up especially now if the Yard gets involved,they are not Plod Policemen like the Portugese appear to be

See this link even a member of the Mets governing body thinks its a waste of money.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157515168

Madeleine probe 'a ludicrous waste'

Scotland Yard's review of the Madeleine McCann case is a 'ludicrous' waste of money, it has been claimed

Scotland Yard's review of the Madeleine McCann case is a 'ludicrous' waste of money, it has been claimed

Scotland Yard's review of the Madeleine McCann case is a "ludicrous" waste of money, a senior member of its governing body has claimed.

Jenny Jones hit out at David Cameron's controversial decision to involve the Metropolitan Police and said the move would deny other victims of crime the chance of justice while using up valuable police resources.

The review has already sparked fierce criticism amid suggestion the intervention could undermine the independence of the force.

Ms Jones, a member of the Metropolitan Police Authority and the London Assembly, told The Mail on Sunday: "The police should not take this case up in this way.

"It is ludicrous. This could take years and will cost millions. It is very unusual for police to step in like this and it is not an appropriate use of police resources."

She said the MPA would now be asking tough questions of the move, adding: "The Government is closing down the Forensic Science Service because there are not enough funds. This is a crucial part of police work.

"Although it is tragic and I feel for the McCanns, how can the Prime Minister justify spending millions of pounds on one case?"

Her comments echo remarks made by fellow Metropolitan Police Authority member Lord Harris last week.

Writing on his blog, he said: "Whilst no one doubts the desirability of doing what can sensibly be done to find out what has happened to Madeleine McCann, I can imagine that the senior leadership of the Metropolitan Police are not exactly happy about this."

Madeleine went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3 2007, shortly before her fourth birthday.

See this link even a member of the Mets governing body thinks its a waste of money.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=157515168

Madeleine probe 'a ludicrous waste'

Scotland Yard's review of the Madeleine McCann case is a "ludicrous" waste of money, a senior member of its governing body has claimed.

Jenny Jones hit out at David Cameron's controversial decision to involve the Metropolitan Police and said the move would deny other victims of crime the chance of justice while using up valuable police resources.

The review has already sparked fierce criticism amid suggestion the intervention could undermine the independence of the force.

Ms Jones, a member of the Metropolitan Police Authority and the London Assembly, told The Mail on Sunday: "The police should not take this case up in this way.

"It is ludicrous. This could take years and will cost millions. It is very unusual for police to step in like this and it is not an appropriate use of police resources."

She said the MPA would now be asking tough questions of the move, adding: "The Government is closing down the Forensic Science Service because there are not enough funds. This is a crucial part of police work.

"Although it is tragic and I feel for the McCanns, how can the Prime Minister justify spending millions of pounds on one case?"

Her comments echo remarks made by fellow Metropolitan Police Authority member Lord Harris last week.

Writing on his blog, he said: "Whilst no one doubts the desirability of doing what can sensibly be done to find out what has happened to Madeleine McCann, I can imagine that the senior leadership of the Metropolitan Police are not exactly happy about this."

Madeleine went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3 2007, shortly before her fourth birthday.

i strongly disagree,the public needs to know what has happened to madelaine.so the culprits can be brought to justice.maybe a fresh alternative approach can be added to the case.

i agree,they need more evidence to convict the mcanns..do you not think that a educated pair like these 2 didnt know portugal was a haven for paedophiles dont you think they have played this card well.to be a criminal and get away with a crime you do have to be extremely clever.can you see where im coming from.

I can see why you hope they're innocent. :roll:

yes i can explain,they knew full well paedophiles locate portugal,maybe more after maddie went missing.so they have used this to their full advantage,to deflect any blame.

So you know they were fully aware of a paedophile ring in Portugal and the reason for Portugal was to use that as an alibi because they are very bright knowing full well how their whole plan would pan out? Also they were in the knowledge regarding the incompetence of the Portuguese police as part of that plan?

And the hundreds of thousands of tourists who go on holiday to Portugal with your obvious powers of observation, must not be "educated" and by default put their children in harms way. Have you ever been to Portugal? With your knowledge and what seems like croc tears over the child, why are you not at Heathrow with a placard professing Portugal as the paedo destination of Europe? Why didn't they just use the UK as an alibi? we got paedo's lurking behind every door.

Sorry chuck but I find you disingenuous because you seem to lack any empathy regardless of their stupidity in leaving the children. What do you want them to say, 'sorry teenyweeny it must be so very difficult for you'?

I can see why you hope they're innocent. :roll:

So you know they were fully aware of a paedophile ring in Portugal and the reason for Portugal was to use that as an alibi because they are very bright knowing full well how their whole plan would pan out? Also they were in the knowledge regarding the incompetence of the Portuguese police as part of that plan?

And the hundreds of thousands of tourists who go on holiday to Portugal with your obvious powers of observation, must not be "educated" and by default put their children in harms way. Have you ever been to Portugal? With your knowledge and what seems like croc tears over the child, why are you not at Heathrow with a placard professing Portugal as the paedo destination of Europe? Why didn't they just use the UK as an alibi? we got paedo's lurking behind every door.

Sorry chuck but I find you disingenuous because you seem to lack any empathy regardless of their stupidity in leaving the children. What do you want them to say, 'sorry teenyweeny it must be so very difficult for you'?

dont talk rubbish please..a child is missing,possibly dead.i havent actually said they killed her..but they do seem to be very knowing and clever.until any/other proof appears they are top of the list.are you telling me they wasnt aware of paedos lurking..true they are everywhere not just in portugal..yes they left their children unattended,my guess is the child had an accident whilst unsupervised,this is possibly an educated guess and it is what most people are thinking.but the truth is no one really knows for certain do they.until fresh evidence comes to light the parents are going to have to stand to strong scrutiny.

I was waiting for you to be rude, it didn't take long, i knew you were bereft of conversation and discussion. Just because you don't agree with my views you resort to barbed comments. But like i said, i did expect it.

Take a look back on some of your posts it is you that is rude,if anyone dissagrees with you you insult them,i was just giving you back the same.

You think you are the king of discussion but you just go round and round in circles boringly.

Like i said take time to read through your own posts and see what useless information you yourself had actualy added.

i strongly disagree,the public needs to know what has happened to madelaine.so the culprits can be brought to justice.maybe a fresh alternative approach can be added to the case.

If this is the case, surely the Police need to do this with every single missing British child in the UK and abroad? Sadly, there are thousands, not just Madeline, and it saddens me that people seem to forget this.

dont talk rubbish please..a child is missing,possibly dead.i havent actually said they killed her..but they do seem to be very knowing and clever.until any/other proof appears they are top of the list.are you telling me they wasnt aware of paedos lurking..true they are everywhere not just in portugal..yes they left their children unattended,my guess is the child had an accident whilst unsupervised,this is possibly an educated guess and it is what most people are thinking.but the truth is no one really knows for certain do they.until fresh evidence comes to light the parents are going to have to stand to strong scrutiny.

So if they appeared thick and a bit stupid you'd have no quarms about believing them?

Take a look back on some of your posts it is you that is rude,if anyone dissagrees with you you insult them,i was just giving you back the same.

You think you are the king of discussion but you just go round and round in circles boringly.

Like i said take time to read through your own posts and see what useless information you yourself had actualy added.

You are funny :hihi: I don't think i'm the King of discussion...but thanks for the compliment ;) I think i'll leave all you McCann puppets to dig your holes a little deeper. In my opinion they WILL eventually be found guilty of wrong doing, but time will tell when. And lastly, i would never intentionally be rude to such a charming lady as yourself, but i would like to give my condolences to your poor fella as the post you wrote below says quite a lot about you when i said something on the lines of "It's just easier to agree with you!" and your reply was... "Thats just what my husband says all the time,but then hes always wrong as well" ... Says it all really ;)

Archived