Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

So you knew all about these people BEFORE any of this happened? You already knew all about that location in Portugal and how it was a 'haven' for paedophiles? Shame none of the 12million tourists knew about this 'well known fact' then they may have gone somewhere else. I am not taking anything out of context, I am responding to what you post, 'I havent actually said they killed her but' is a classic. Along with the 'feeling' you have about people you don't know and have never met.

Not forgetting

'i agree,they need more evidence to convict the mcanns..do you not think that a educated pair like these 2 didnt know portugal was a haven for paedophiles dont you think they have played this card well.to be a criminal and get away with a crime you do have to be extremely clever.can you see where im coming from.'

One reason for the Portuguese authorities being so crap at dealing with the crime ,given by our media was that, that kind of thing just didn't happen in Portugal.

Turned out to be a lot of nonsense didn't it.

Oh joy..the moneys rolling in...again

I don't see anything wrong with making money to pay all the lawyers fees ect, I think they are innocent anyhow, guilty of leaving the kids alone, but not of murder.

As well as in or around every country in Europe at the time of Maddie's disappearance.

Your point is, caller? :confused:

John X

She has a feeling in her bones.... Call it human nature, intuition, call it a gut feeling, call it complete and utter rubbish, but what ever you call it, she has it and she knows... Or thinks she knows..... That out of a population of 12million there might be a pervert. But she knew all of this before and you can't argue with that!

She has a feeling in her bones.... Call it human nature, intuition, call it a gut feeling, call it complete and utter rubbish, but what ever you call it, she has it and she knows... Or thinks she knows..... That out of a population of 12million there might be a pervert. But she knew all of this before and you can't argue with that!

look at the end of the day the truth will come out.lots of people think this way.there are people for and against the mcanns.lots of people have feelings about it.you have your opinion and i have mine.

So, reading this then, I get the impression that the majority of people genuinely believe that Kate & Gerry McCaan are guilty as suggested ? Is this really what people think ???

Some people have a feeling in their water whereas others seem to just hate them for leaving their children alone and are thus only too willing to condemn them as murderers as well.

Archived