Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Not as far as I know, it's probably not top of their list of priorities at the moment...

That depends though, if they felt that it was incredibly disrespectful to call their child a name that she isn't known by, thus preventing the chance of a possile sighting been ignored because, says the person who saw a child looking like Madeline didn't respond to the name Maddie, then maybe it is something worth saying. However maybe they find the abbreviation endearing and are happy for it to be as is. I also think the Media are toads, who forget to have feelings at times, just not sure if thats what this is.

Well if i was God i would be saying this.

Look at all these punks. They don't give a crap about me. They say they don't need me. Infact the only thing they worship is money and materialism. And yet whenever there is a calamity or a problem they come on their knees asking for help and forgivness. fu** this s$$t.

So your God is not loving and forgiving but is in fact a vindictive individual who would rather let a child die than respond to the prayers of hypocrites.

Because all the millions and millions of people who do believe in God NEVER cause calamities or problems. :rolleyes: In fact they very often use their religion to EXCUSE atrocities. Please take your crap to a more appropriate thread.

It's not as if God spoke to them and told them, hey go kill so and so for me...... :loopy:

But there as cases where mentally sick people pretend to hear God and 'act on it'

Before you guys crucify me, let me say this.

The comments i have made does not reflect my views as such. I was just playing the hypothetical devil's attorney here. Jeez you guys are easily shocked

Oh gosh No! Not shocked, will take far more than those comments to do that, just a bit of a contradiction on your other posts on other topics. Think we all feel the samer in regard to Madeline though.

So your God is not loving and forgiving but is in fact a vindictive individual who would rather let a child die than respond to the prayers of hypocrites.

for $"£$ sake i was just joking. Sheesh. My fault. I guess the joke was a bit too shocking for you.

It's not as if God spoke to them and told them, hey go kill so and so for me...... :loopy:

But there as cases where mentally sick people pretend to hear God and 'act on it'

So are you saying prayer is useless?

for $"£$ sake i was just joking. Sheesh. My fault. I guess the joke was a bit too shocking for you.

You have a very foul way of putting yourpoint across, for someone who jumped on the BB word that you hold as sooooo Offensive, is for me the issue! But this thread is about a missing little girl, so i think we should leave the 'GOD and foul mouths' behind. Thank you for holding your tounge.

So are you saying prayer is useless?

You still don't get it do you. What part of playing the devils attorney don't you get?

You said, either God does not exist or don't give a damn. I just played along with that. You must be a fool if you think i really do believe that.

You have a very foul way of putting yourpoint across, for someone who jumped on the BB word that you hold as sooooo Offensive, is for me the issue! But this thread is about a missing little girl, so i think we should leave the 'GOD and foul mouths' behind. Thank you for holding your tounge.

Tsk Tsk. I will say this. If God does exist, then God has alot of answering to do.

As for the poor little girl, look up my posts on her

Archived