Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

That depends though, if they felt that it was incredibly disrespectful to call their child a name that she isn't known by, thus preventing the chance of a possile sighting been ignored because, says the person who saw a child looking like Madeline didn't respond to the name Maddie, then maybe it is something worth saying.

Not sure what you're trying to say here.:huh:

Not as far as I know, it's probably not top of their list of priorities at the moment...

I think at the beginning they said to sky news, 'please, it's Madeleine, she's never been called or known as Maddie'.

But since then I don't think they care what anyone calls her if it helps find her.

So your God is not loving and forgiving but is in fact a vindictive individual who would rather let a child die than respond to the prayers of hypocrites.

They way that people behave when praying by saying they are not worthy, asking for forgiveness, praying time and time again despite not getting what they prayed for and still suffering, etc impies that the faithful think he/she may be vindictive if they don't pray more. Sending or allowing people to burn in Hell for eternity is vindictive.

They way that people behave when praying by saying they are not worthy, asking for forgiveness, praying time and time again despite not getting what they prayed for and still suffering, etc impies that the faithful think he/she may be vindictive if they don't pray more. Sending or allowing people to burn in Hell for eternity is vindictive.

It's astonishing what type of mentality surfaces from under the water provided alittle bit of goading is done. :rolleyes:

I will say this in relation to God's nature. If God does not exist then it's perfectly plausible for the ongoing suffering of this world.

If he does exist, then he must have either a sick sense of humour or reasons a feeble mind like mine can't fanthom

Anyways back to the thread and madeliene

Guest Mod_Man

I've just read this, it seems a fair amount of people think the couple should be investigated by Leicestershire social services. Super linky 5000.. I can't find a link to the petition, I would sign it on behalf of all those parents that have been investigated by social services.

That's a disgrace. What penalty would they put on them that is worse than the one they have suffered? Ducking stool, putting them in the stocks? It's just a witchhunt and is bringing out the worst in people.

Do social services have jurisdiction over them when abroad anyway?

Archived