Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Latest crap is that the McCanns are upset with the police as they, the police said they contaminated the crime scene having 21 people in it. McCann response was we had to look for madeleine first!! Why the ruddy hell would it take more than one person to search a two bedroomed apartment to look for a small child....there is more to this than meets the eye, (or 21 sets of eyes!!)

Yes I read the story about the Portuguese Police blaming the Mccann's for possibly destroying crucial evidence, It was a very slow day for me!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6761669.stm

It's amazing how the family members of the Mccanns don't think it was helpful of the Portuguse police to release this information, and yet they were very quick to blame the Portuguses police of their failings! Talk about calling the kettle black!:suspect:

As you say Ted, as soon as the Mccann's thought their daughter was abducted ,which apparently was very quickly then you would assume they would know not to disturb the crime scene, and you certainly don't invite your friends around into the room which may hold vital clues!

As doctors they must have been aware more than the most parents about the possibility of DNA traces being left.:huh:

With such an insensitive attitude to this thread, why bother joining it? Except to offend others, thats sad man!:(

Why is it offensive to highlight how the media circus works? People should be aware of how their feelings and views are manipulated and exploited to make Murdoch et al richer still.

That's not insensitive to Madeleine, I think it's a perfectly valid point.

Are the abductors really that dumb to take Madeleine to a popular tourist destination for British tourists, and worse still take her to the Islands capital?:huh:

I may be wrong but I doubt that this Malta sighting has much legs.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/home

Looks like the Malta sighting has been blown out of proportion yet again by the media, the story already seems to be discounted by police sources.

One photographed sighting in Malta turned out to be a different girl. One witness said he actually talked to the girl but didn't ask

her name!.... go figure!:loopy:

capital?:huh:

I may be wrong but I doubt that this Malta sighting has much legs.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/home

Well even yesterday in Portugal the story was she had been adbucted by gypsies, then on Skynews, it was that the family had hired a "managment" team, so maybe these stories are being put out so Madeleine is being kept in the news, to keep the story in the media!! You can't blame the family for that

Why is it offensive to highlight how the media circus works? People should be aware of how their feelings and views are manipulated and exploited to make Murdoch et al richer still.

That's not insensitive to Madeleine, I think it's a perfectly valid point.

That not what i said was Insensetive, It was the comment, that the disapperance of a little girl was unimport on the posters priorities that i felt was Insesitive.

That not what i said was Insensetive, It was the comment, that the disapperance of a little girl was unimport on the posters priorities that i felt was Insesitive.

I think you might have missed his point though.

Just because you list the disappearance of Madeleine as a high priority it doesn't mean that others have to.

Mentalmomma do you put the plight of millions in Dafur on the top of your list of important priorities? If you don't, doesn't that also make you just as insensitive?:huh:

I think you might have missed his point though.

Just because you list the disappearance of Madeleine as a high priority it doesn't mean that others have to.

Mentalmomma do you put the plight of millions in Dafur on the top of your list of important priorities? If you don't, doesn't that also make you just as insensitive?:huh:

I thought i had seen the point actually, about the papers etc. But thats what they do (isn't it?) and without them we wouldn't know a whole lot of what was going on etc. If you don't like what they do/how they do it, don't read it. Maybe it's being a mother who would hate, as i know all would to be in that position, that spoke out, because i still feel it was slighty insensitive to make the remark.

I thought i had seen the point actually, about the papers etc. But thats what they do (isn't it?) and without them we wouldn't know a whole lot of what was going on etc. If you don't like what they do/how they do it, don't read it. Maybe it's being a mother who would hate, as i know all would to be in that position, that spoke out, because i still feel it was slighty insensitive to make the remark.

But there are children dying in Dafur every single day, where are your motherly instincts there?

The poster didn't say he didn't want Madeleine found, but just that he doesn't feel the need to know about her plight, I don't find that insensitive.

But there are children dying in Dafur every single day, where are your motherly instincts there?

The poster didn't say he didn't want Madeleine found, but just that he doesn't feel the need to know about her plight, I don't find that insensitive.

Just taken a look at this, as I thought by now most people would have given up.

Kingmaker2 do you honestly not see the difference between an English child and one from Darfur?

You must be jesting.

One of our own is missing, not a child from some misbegotten African state.

Until such time as the world is one nation, then such inequality will continue.

It is up to people such as yourself to further the revolution, I have done my bit.

When you want a world leader to complete your idealistic aims, PM me :thumbsup:

(I notice even after my month in coventry, they have still not sorted out the thumbs up sign, typical IT wallahs.)

Kingmaker2 do you honestly not see the difference between an English child and one from Darfur?

You must be jesting.

One of our own is missing, not a child from some misbegotten African state.

Hmm I was wondering why Dafur had gone under the radar. Perhaps team Mccann could lend their media expertise.:suspect:

Archived